The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Damiana

Ive tried most of these smoking herbs (damiana, cali poppy, catnip etc) and never get any good effects. I do however get nice relaxed benzo like effects if I do a 1 day juice detox then drink the teas the next day when I wake up

i usually add damiana to joints of a different herb helps it to burn and it has a pleasant taste but i never get any strong effects from smokiing same with cal poppy

but i love damiana tea! gives me a nice energising/refreshing and mildly relaxing feeling with a little mild euphoria i guess, or more of a sense of well being actually!

I ordered 6 live damiana plants from Richters about 2 years ago but then they said they had crop failure so they returned my money back. Since then, they've never had any more stock.

Another attempt to get live damiana plant was 3 years ago when I saw an on-line nursery based on Germany called "Ruehlemann's", who sent my orders twice, but none of them survived the travel.

So another guy from Mexico contacted me last year and agree with my offer to swap my seeds with some damiana seeds or plants, but later he said that he could not get that plants for me.

Last month, an ethnobotanical plant collector who lives in another city in Mexico contacted me for some seeds and I asked him if he got some damiana seeds or plants and he said yes. So I will wait and see.

Turnera ulmifolia, yes it can be found growing wild in Java, too.