The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MindExpansion

American Vice President

Well, let's take a look at the state of America's public affairs.

Well part of them anyway.

78% or so of Americans still want a strictly religious leader.

The republicans, typically very religious, have picked Sarah Palin as their VP candidate.

She is (like most of the republicans) pro-gun, anti-abortion...and to make matters even worse, a creationist!

How, in this day and age, does someone with a creationist view, manage to be taken seriously...let alone be put up for election as the vice president of the US?

What a total joke.

Please let them not win power. They already put enough stupid pressure on the world over stupid things, the last thing we need are more stupid creationists, particularly in powerful places, next thing evolution would be put on a world wide embargo by the US.

Gahhhh. And now, to my enjoyment, and for hilarity's sake, her daughter, 17 and unmarried, is pregnant hahahahahah.

I can only imagine the family drama going on, particularly if the daugther didn't really want to keep the kid, but mommy said she had to.

Peace,

Mind

And to any creationists on here, sorry but the idea that the world was created only thousands of years ago is too preposterous for me to even feel bad putting you down.

Gahhhh. And now, to my enjoyment, and for hilarity's sake, her daughter, 17 and unmarried, is pregnant hahahahahah.

You are kidding, right? I had not heard this.

I am surprised McCain picked her even though she is involved in a corruption case, but to have such a total hypocrite at his side can't be good. Then again Cheney's daughter is gay and that didn't stop him.

It might be a little over-optimistic of me, but I don't really see the Republicans getting away with this election.

The only dampener on my politically cheery outlook is that if Obama wins, we're likely to end up with another JFK, recent threats aside.

Nope Torsten, dead serious.

Apparently to an 18 year old father.

And now they are announcing that she plans to marry the father.

I actually feel sorry for the girl. I'm pro-choice, and this girl won't have any choice at all, and now she essentially HAS to marry the father, even if (and this isn't necessarily the case) they met one night at a party. Will be interesting if he isn't interested in matrimony...

I don't think the Republican's have a hope in hell, and I sincerely hope they lose.

Peace,

Mind

I actually think the republicans are going to win for some reason. I think in the latest US poll iv seen obama is losing his steam, and ontop of that he's choice for Vice president isent any better then the republicans.

Joe biden, or whatever his name is from a little research i done on him since he got chosen says he was a part of the people that put the Drug czar together, and a war on drugs policy maker.

So its looking pretty dim no matter who wins.

On a side note, with the so far 3? assassination attempts of Barack i wouldent be suprised if there wont be more. some maybe even with some high up governmental support but who knows. If that happens and the democrats win then biden wins top job. so basically a republican in democrat clothing.

AND before i go, if Barack obama does get killed, (god forbid) maybe Charles Manson's predictions of Helter Skelter will come true lol.

Strange world we live in. gotta love it

There is no republican party.

Nor is there a democrat party.

There is a single party dictatorship using a owned media industry to convince the sheeple of a mythical democratic duopoly.

Then they throw in a few 'third party' options but essentially ban them from the mass media making them nothing more than token showpieces to further the absurd assertion that ours is a free system of governance by and for the people.

A republocrat will most certainly win... and it'll be obama, god help us!

on a lighter note :P

How Cindy McCain was outed for drug addiction

When an attempt to get tough with a whistleblower backfired in 1994, the McCain spin machine went into overdrive, and the candidate's wife confessed to problems the media was already poised to reveal.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

By Amy Silverman

Oct. 18, 1999 | PHOENIX -- GOP presidential candidate John McCain's wife Cindy took to the airwaves last week, recounting for Jane Pauley (on "Dateline") and Diane Sawyer (on "Good Morning America") the tale of her onetime addiction to Percocet and Vicodin, and the fact that she stole the drugs from her own nonprofit medical relief organization.

LINK

also i see she now is wearing a cast after an apparent overzealous handshake ;)

Edited by Conan Troutman

Yeah, shoot the guy... because we all know how well shooting the last lot of uppity blackfellas stopped that whole civil rights thing :rolleyes:

VM

Obama, He will win.

'

Although I don't disagree from Auxins viewpoint.

Just a matter of whose whore is in the White House.

A sad election process.

But who needs techs,[scientists] when to win a election all ones need is "liberal arts majors' as a female [lesbian] doing something as a kindergarden feel good.

So the future is the big brother lesbian, as Ophray or Degenerst.

\Thats 50% of the vote

Rejoice as they can be and are married and very rich lesbians.

Or McCain, the failed the warrior [ and a really Bush type failure as a continuing a failed policy]thats like to bomb people and has done so.

You tell me.

All the talk shows have wealthy female lesbian hosts.

The strong sister [lesbian]outlook, that they will always be there for you against the horrible males which are deranged, because of not being sensitive to emotional female needs.

So day of the lesbian [u.S.] as for TV propaganda begins as a guess, because [the males are crude and interested in war and have penises and have economic power.

A balance of power shift with enough TV as educational tool and high school education.

I don't like bullys but a massive propaganda campaign is not something I wan't to see.

It will be like like this.

'So only the homosexual or lesbian is truely enlightened as every else is deluded from history and the new social teachers will have to get archeological evidence to support their viewpoints, the bible will have to deconstructed to show that all was a distorted fantasy and that homsexuality is actually good as commanding military troops of lesbians and that male homosexuals are wonderfully trust worthy'

I think Obama will be elected.

Wow, didn't really picture this discussion ending up talking about random lesbian conspiracies.

Interesting POV though devance. Not sure I'd say the talk show hosts are all lesbians but.

Peace