The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

Breaking Bad starts tonight on SHOWCASE.

Season 2 is just like the drug the show is about, after each episode you will be hitting play on the next one without realising it and by the time it's over you'll be willing to suck some cock to get more!

ROFL

I thought your lips looked chafed :P

You laugh now, har har har, but in 13 episodes time when you've got some hairy dudes balls in your mouth you'll remember my words!

Remember kids:

090504072002172icedestr.jpg

Hhmmmpfff...rrrmmppmfff...mmhhhppff...pppttt...ppffsstt...god damn hair.

Oh its worse than ice, one hit & your own your knees gargling balls.

That was a farken cracker! :)

FYI: the first 2 episodes are viewable on the BB homepage. have been for a couple of months now.

Damn that tuco... :blink: he's such a crazy kat... :devil:

Whoa ...I just finished watching the first two episodes...I'm hooked...now where can I find the rest of the first series...it's actually quite slow to watch ey...a lot of suggestiveness and tension and things move slow with heaps of gaps, but I love it...crazy Mexicans huh... :blink:

H.

I just watched the last episode of series 3, brilliant.

Anyone else watch it?

What did you think?

your not the booooooooooooooss of me naawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, your not the booooooooooooooss of me naawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :devil:

love that guy from malcolm in the middle.

Edited by Evil Genius

He's an arsey bastard in Breaking Bad!

yeah i heard that but havent seen the show yet. Im just downloading the first season and plan on watching it tonight.

watched the whole 3rd season already and it's kick arse four shore....can't wait for season 4 it's so damn addictive and brilliant.

Anyone care to speculate about what happens in season 4?

I wanna see Jesse and Walt off Gus and take over his turf; Gus is a heartless bastard IMO (totally business minded).

argh i could never find season 3, pm linky?

argh i could never find season 3, pm linky?

Isohunt.com, search for Breaking Bad, it's all there :)

Just started season 3, two episodes in, phwoarrr! :blink:

Edited by alkatrope

Wow, i just saw the first episode of season 1 and im already hooked. The show is so unlike everything i expected. I was expecting some boring US Relationshop/Midlifecrisis shit that displays the lifeof a signle father in Oklahoma or something like that. Cant wait to see the rest of the season. Im just downloading season 2 also. :wub:

IMO the show started off as one of the most original and honest shows Ive seen in forever but unfortunatly there was a writers strike after the 7th eppisode and it all wen downhill after that.

It seems like just as show starts to heat up and they get back to what made the first 7 epps so great, it then headsback into the endless melodrama of Walt an his wifes relationship..

I think the best thing Walt could do is to use Jessy to correct his situation and then put a bullet in his head.

I think Walts too attached to Jesse to see any harm brought to him; I thought he sold him out there in the final episode before he rang him on the phone but it turned out it was a charade which I was stoked to see.

Constantly I question why I want Walt to pull shit off when if you really look at it he's done some pretty messed up shit; to me he's like water that will only get to 95 degrees when you want it to boil, I keep waiting for him to go fully native and become some sort of alpha-underworld figure but his family life keeps pulling him back - I like this about the writing as IMO it adds more depth to the characters when you analyse their actions (similar to Jesse and the story with his parents/ex-girl/homies).