The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Airbender

single most important thing...?

thats about it actually...opinions?, ramifications?...planetary renewal focuses?.....shhhh AB they're trying to think now...stop distracting them

Edited by Airbender

Umm, your being a little vague my friend... everybodys circumstances are different so the single most important thing will change from person to person from day to day?

thats about it actually...opinions?, ramifications?...planetary renewal focuses?.....shhhh AB they're trying to think now...stop distracting them

I remember this question was posed in a uni lecture, many moons ago.

We had a list of things to chose from.

People's answers, as Andy said, varied from person to person, and I think gave a good indication of where that person was 'at'.

Me, being my stupid, hedonistic young self answered 'pleasure'. My friends from Sierra Leone answered 'freedom'.

By far, the most common answer was 'family'.

Maybe you should make a list of options AB?

....single most important thing to strive for with an entheogenic slant to it...was where i was uneloquently trying to go :huh:

free the plants.......

too many people on the planet and many of them having too big a 'footprint'!

t s t .

what about universal omnescence where everyone knows everything..i guess it would be massively complicated to decide which bits are learnt in which order but with information technology certainly heading in this direction at an ever increasing pace..its something i'm thinking more and more about...if everyone knew everything we'd be free to live as we wish...but i guess there would always be those who would seek to use too much knowledge for their own selfish reasons negatively.

'freedom is more important than air'

and what the beatles said. LOVE.

well thats 2. sorry.

A planet hospitable to life would be a good start.

what about universal omnescence where everyone knows everything..i guess it would be massively complicated to decide which bits are learnt in which order but with information technology certainly heading in this direction at an ever increasing pace..its something i'm thinking more and more about...if everyone knew everything we'd be free to live as we wish...but i guess there would always be those who would seek to use too much knowledge for their own selfish reasons negatively.

That sounds awful, I'd be bored out of my mind. o_O

a major life form more hospitable to the planet?

t s t .

That's what I meant, by implication.

Head Space!!

The ability to freely think, dream and wander aimlessly and effortlessly through the cosmic mind-scape.

- Without that I could not exist - That's me! :lol: