The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
JDanger

Australian Federal Police seize 4.4 tonnes of drugs

Governments have a duty to protect people from their own stupidity...

That's the same attitude that leads to twats suing their local council for footpath-induced injury.

Governments should empower their people with the liberty, support and education to take responsibility for themselves.

You know the absloute bulsshit morg.

We need a strong opressive governemnt, nah, a dictaorship to tell us exaclty what we can and can't do that being said, if and only if i am the dictator. :)

Griffith! :rolleyes: The calabrian mafia is back in business. I doubt that a few tonnes of seized pills will have much of an impact on their petty cash - surely the other 3 containers have already landed safely.

Thats what i wonder Torsten, how much of a dent has it really made to them specifically (the mafia).

Also, What a spicy meat a ball!

I remember watching a documentary about the Sicilian mafia in the 80s i think it was, about the heroin trade to the USA though Sicily, anyway they used the same method, they where shipping "tomatoes" to pizza shops all over the east coast of america. but then they got brought down (Theres also a movie about that, think its called Falcone, thats the name of the guy that brought em down.) and the american connection was broken for a decent amount of time.

I wonder if this is going to compair to the 80s busts, because it sounds like they got some high up people, unless thats just talk.

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

Wow... Some big names involved here, also some seemingly unprecedented co-operation between rival groups. Higgs is definitely a big fish, he can´t be long out of gaol for his massive meth operations in the ´90´s... And Pat barbaro, my friend spent a few months sharing a dorm with him in the low security Sale prison. A nice guy by all accounts, and he made a mean ricotta cheescake too...