The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
reshroomED

Alien abductions

Stop Alien Abductions

The testimonials speak for themselves.

Don't forget to check the section on "Alien Weaknesses" as well.

Vitamin C and sage are your friends.

ed

Edited by reshroomED

Hahah thats classic! I love reading these kind of sites.

Love the testimonials, especially this one

“The Thought Screen Helmet is working perfectly. I have not had contact with the aliens since I first started using it. Though twice now coming back from work, I have noticed lights following to the rear of my car, so now I take the helmet with me in the car in case I am abducted. “

I wonder if the lights following the rear of their car could have been, another car!!

:lol:

'One woman who now wears a thought screen helmet along with her husband reports that she killed four alien-hybrid fetuses in a row by taking a gram of vitamin C every hours. She used her alarm clock at night to awaken her. She reported that she could no longer feel the fetuses moving and the aliens were very angry at the deaths of the alien-hybrids they implanted in her. The aliens did remove a dead alien-hybrid fetus before implanting a live one at another time. This was before she started wearing a thought screen helmet'

http://www.aliensandchildren.org/ThoughtScreenHats.htm

'Thoughts screens have successfully stopped four kinds of aliens from abducting humans.

'1. The praying mantis-like aliens.

2. Servants of the mantis-like aliens who are popularly referred to as grays.

3. Snake-skinned aliens popularly referred to as reptilians.

4. "Meek-Moks" which refers to the sound these aliens make while speaking.'

=================================================

The sad thing for me is if the creatures are extradimensional and not from outerspace, such as demons a person is helpless against them and not a living soul could help or even believe them.

But even demons work in world of physics just not well known physics.

So funny, as if true than anyone trying to explain their situation is a figure of a derisive amuzement at the same time being attacked and probably delusional.

Jack Vance wrote a story called 'The brains of earth'

That has a more extradimensional feel to it.

Reminds me of stupid Mel Gibson movie where aliens attack earth and their secret weakness is WATER. Shit man, you think they would've noticed the 80% water coverage of the planet and been a lil more cautious.

Remember to use your vitamin C sparingly, if lots of larval aliens fall to natural selection eventually one might be immune and that's it, it's OVER!

If they are extradimensional, how does vitamin C help combat them?

because vit c IS extradimentional! man i need some vit c right now! :unsure: seriously

I think this bloke has been eating way to much Vitamin C...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzPtNBliDQ8

http://www.project1947.com/forum/bcabor.htm

' I first drew attention to the similarities between UFO abduction narratives and the initiation accounts'

=================================

A total asshole whose the only redeening factor is the attempt to connect such in a idiot way.

I only surprised he hasn't wrote a BOOK.

My first thought was "Yeah I'd do the chick in the helmet", but then again I'm a bad man......

I wonder if they sell butt-plugs to stop the probing.

This kind of thing reminds me of my house mates rantings about how the flow of electrons through your house can effect your brain patterns. Now I'm an engineer so I understand the science of electrons and magnetic fields but really? Your worried about the direction you sleep in?