The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sirena land

Magic Moshrooms

On a sony day we left to a cuttel pasture for a sacred moshroom ceremony , I seams to be extreme lucky in finding the moshrooms in midle of cow shitt , (what a honor ,lol... ) but before I realised my friends have mupfed the big bag of mushies away, not waiting for the ceremony , (what a monkeys) only several peaces were left in bag which I confiscated and spead on cloth to dry. But some things was not meaned to be eazy ,because my 2 baby monkeys discovered the Magic mushies and I have to save them again. well ...after all , Darwin may be right ,with his theory.

post-4466-1211651406_thumb.jpg

post-4466-1211651451_thumb.jpg

Jaguar on Ayahuasca, monkeys on mushrooms, porcupine on Iboga...what's next ? :lol:

porcupine on Iboga? havent heard that one before!

nice photos Sirena land. :) what cuties!

Edited by transDiMenTional

It is a pygmies myth, how they discovered the properties of Eboka, a hunter ate a porcupine that ate the roots of the sacred tree.

But there are another myths about the discovery of Iboga, several involving a female pygmy but i can't remember it sorry...

dude!!!!

you actually have monkeys?!?!!

is this common in aus? i wish i had a monkey.

sorry to get off topic but i found this pretty cool.

It would be interesting to know if given another chance the monkeys would try and eat more of the after having experienced them.

dude!!!!

you actually have monkeys?!?!!

Haha. You might want to check out Sirena Land's location details. Other than zoo inmates, definitely no monkeys in Australia. :P

Haha. You might want to check out Sirena Land's location details. Other than zoo inmates, definitely no monkeys in Australia. :P

Thanks guys for your reply ,I am only on short holiday in Australia , I live since 5 years in Amazonian jungle, and yes we have monkeys ,to be exsact I saved those 2 monkey babies from cooking pot, and many other injured monkeys lifes trough operacion.

Sorry. I know it's off topic but I have to ask. Do they make good pets? What is it like to be a monkey's uncle? :P

My cousin's boyfriend had monkeys, they loved him but threw shit at her...

And when my sister was in Japan a family that she was tutoring in english had a pet spider monkey, it loved everyone except their youngest son. One day she arrived early and they forgot to put it in its cage before he came home from school... the second it saw him as he walked through the door it charged at him at started to beat the living snot out of him.

So I guess they're good as long as they like you or wild beasts if they hate you.

My cousin's boyfriend had monkeys, they loved him but threw shit at her...

And when my sister was in Japan a family that she was tutoring in english had a pet spider monkey, it loved everyone except their youngest son. One day she arrived early and they forgot to put it in its cage before he came home from school... the second it saw him as he walked through the door it charged at him at started to beat the living snot out of him.

So I guess they're good as long as they like you or wild beasts if they hate you.

Well ,when I saved those babes from cooking pot they were inci-vincy small,yes they are not trained like dogs and they

do defacate whereever they like ,but Billy use to wear pampers and Moosy use to were pads, I did not mind to spend money on it because they are so lovable ,even more lovable as human babies ,. In deed Moosy is a noctural monkey and he get jelous sometimes and bite ,but not hard. I guess it depends also who is haendling them ,.Interesting when my EX was treasoning me with our analfabet maid, ( I havent had a clue) Billy didnt want to see him nor play with him, and screamed like crazy when he got closer, I guess they feehl our vibraciones ,they are absolutly georgious monkeys.