it's just a plant

http://justaplant.com/

03.jpg

“What’s that, Mommy?” asked Jackie. “Are you and Daddy smoking a cigarette?”

“No, baby,” said her mother. “This is a joint. It’s made of marijuana.”

“Mar-a-whahh?” asked Jackie, sleepily.

“Marijuana,” smiled her dad, “is a plant.”

“What kind of plant?”

“Well...” said her mom, “how about we go on a bicycle ride tomorrow, and I will tell you all about it. Okay?”

“Okay,” said Jackie.

Hey Nabraxas! Awesome find!

“You’ve come to the right place,” answered Bob. “I’ve got some growing right now. Let’s go look.”

:lol:

i actually found this quite shocking at first. But after i got over my initial "damn tree hugging, hippie, degenerates" knee jerk, i realised that educating, normalising & demystifying from a young age probably aint such a bad idea

Word. It's anti-'DARE'!! Hooray! :lol:

From memory the CS posted about this a few years ago. I aslo seem to recall that Torsten was going to look into stocking the book in the SAB store.

NB:There is a good chance that most of the posts CS made have now been deleted by him , so I'm not sure if the original thread still exists ?

CS posted about this a few years ago.

Apologies for posting old news.

If my hunch is correct and it was him that made the thread, and if he did delete all his posts then it's not old news to those that have joined in the last few years. I think this book is hysterical, but as a father of two i won't be taking my children down this path. Bottom line is smoking is a bad thing and as a role model to my girls i won't be giving them any mixed signals.

Bottom line is smoking is a bad thing

i totally agree, & i also think the book serves as more ov a joke than anything else, but the idea that kids are never too young to be given honest information on drugs has some merit.

But then i wonder on the merits ov trying to be a friend rather than a parent (not directed at you 2cb) & how the need to rebel will be translated if weed is 'normalised'.

I believe young children need wisdom and guidance not a ' hip best friend'. It is wise to teach the truth about drugs. If you teach your children that smoking weed is going to send them crazy,etc....then the first time they do try it(or friends try it) and they don't suffer the problems you loose all your credibility and they wil stop respecting your wisdom.

If my hunch is correct and it was him that made the thread, and if he did delete all his posts then it's not old news to those that have joined in the last few years. I think this book is hysterical, but as a father of two i won't be taking my children down this path. Bottom line is smoking is a bad thing and as a role model to my girls i won't be giving them any mixed signals.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=4587

I like this thread better anyway :P

Look at that freakin' hippy with his pseudo-intellectual trimmed beard!

HAHAHAHAHA, its you with a mullet Sina :P

T, any word if this book will be carried in the store again anytime soon? It looks like quite a nicely illustrated book and I wouldn't mind a copy.

That book looks hell cool... the drawings are neat, too. No need to smoke in order to use marijuana.

My nephew is doing a project on drugs etc, some of the books scare the shit out of me, to think kids are being taught such garbage at such a young age, although they are admittedly a lot better than when I was in school, and I turned out alright, didn't I?

Fuck off.