The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
victorski

Cubensis Spore Print

Hey guys/gals,

my pet flamingo is looking to grow some mushrooms in his kennel, he has everything he needs apart from a cubensis spore print and 1/2 pint mason jars :( He was just wondering if anybody had any spore prints available :D and if anyone knew where one could aquire 1/2 pint mason jars, what types of shops would he be looking to visit! Many thanks in advance!!!

Victor :)

Edited by victorski

Victor - look up the "pf tek for simple mids", and read it fully - you don't need mason jars, normal drinking glasses with foil lids work fine.

Spore prints HERE or HERE

:) i know i dont need mason jars im just a bit of a perfectionist, always like to have the best of the best ;) was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get some from! haha i was hoping i wouldnt have to order them from overseas, im very keen to start straight away :P

kmart if you really must use them.

If you're a perfectionist, then drinking glasses ARE as perfect as you can get if you ask me, because they work perfectly... And guess what, $2 for 8 jars at the Op shop, so you can actually get started straight away, sounds even more perfect to me.

Trust me on this, unless you are pressure cooking grain in jars, don't waste your time stuffing about with mason jars.

If you're a perfectionist, then drinking glasses ARE as perfect as you can get if you ask me, because they work perfectly... And guess what, $2 for 8 jars at the Op shop, so you can actually get started straight away, sounds even more perfect to me.

Trust me on this, unless you are pressure cooking grain in jars, don't waste your time stuffing about with mason jars.

I've seen this done and yes you're probably right, it's not necessary.

my pet flamingo is looking to grow some mushrooms in his kennel

im very keen to start straight away

So which is it? A very clever (and highly dextrous, adventurous and law-breaking) flamingo or someone from NSW? It seems so pointless to see people making up hopeless aliases to get away with aquiring illegal ingredients to perform illegal tasks, only to have them openly admit in a later post that they are doing it and not some pot-smoking pet squirrel or neighbours cousins pet alfo bulvarius toad doing something they should be doing.

At least stick to your highly (un)believable story if you are going to go to the effort of making it up in the first place. And yes, I have a bug up my arse at the moment.

And yes, I have a bug up my arse at the moment.

Lol. i read that and got a visual of a mansized bug (imagine the avatar someone had on here a while ago - can't remember who) with it's head up someones arse and these big buglegs twirling around trying to get into reverse... :):):)

fuck, it's just one of those days... bring on hometime.

Thanks for the laugh Ace... btw - I still got the pollen here for you too, just gotta get around to sending it.

Yeah fair call Ace,

I am definitely a kook when it comes to talking about gnomes doing things.

peace tho

Appologies for the prick-ness yesterday mate. Not a great day, but its all better now :) Peace :wub:

Got yourself a pet dung beetle there Ace :P

Sorry, pointless post but I could help myself. Hope ya get a grin out of it at least. :lol:

There are means to get free spore prints from growers. Where do growers hang out?? shroomery.org

Spore Prints are only useful if you don't have any, so people are willing to give them away :)