The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

A month on dope terrifies journalist

man...educated comments on a tabloid site?? wtf?

nice she noted that the pure chemical fucked her..whereas for most it doesnt and also once again comparing one plant constituent to the plant itself buhahha

shooting...up... pure thc? :o

A month of injecting anything will most likly fuck u up abit.., where was her bong? and hasent she heard of betty crocker hash cookies

A month of injecting anything will most likly fuck u up abit.., where was her bong? and hasent she heard of betty crocker hash cookies

maybe u should stop smoking yours??

Actually, I think eating it is better since it avoids damage to the lungs. But the stone is different. Typical tabloid junk. They are trying to tap into the stereotype of a heroin junkie with the shooting up and all. Makes it easier for the politicians to sneak through an anti-drug bill when all the old ladies are scared to death. The media the world over seems anti-pot for some reason.

I dont smoke!, it wasent me, it was the one armed man :) Nah, i admit i smoke quite alot, and it HAS had negitive impacts in my life, however, i dont blame the weed, i blame myself for getting myself into that situation.

In all seriousness, Long term use of even smoking CAN bring about some problems, but to go as far as injecting THC (first iv heard of it) is over the top and stony is right when they are just trying to liken it to "harsher" drugs.

Its all moderation, people that take E for example Or even alcohol, once or twice a month compared to people that take it everyday, there is a giant difference.

Somone should send the jurno a request to try Drinking alcohol every day as much as she smoked, then give her unbiased result. (that includes injecting some injectable alcohol. )