The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Trip Dr

Longing to walk again with the 'green goddess'

Hello there all,

back some time ago, when doing such things weren't frowned upon/unlawful, i had many a truly wonderful experience with the emerald lady.

She would take me places i never could imagine, show me things i could not dream.

But due to narrow minded ppl in the govt. saying this cannot be done, i have not had the chance to meet with her in a long time.

I would like to be able to see her every day, take care of her, watch her grow.

Can anyone who might know where to find her please, please PM me.

peace

TRip Dr

Hey all, just incase i confused anyone, the green lady i seek is named "Sally D...something or rather"

PLease if anyone can help me find a clone please PM me!

Trip Dr

Would love a clone too-but my friends next-door neighbours cousins uncle has a quart dry......

some people that come here, to this forum are the inventors of your emerald...do you really think we dont know what you mean?

i say, dont ask for sources of illegal drugs, thats

soo far off from what, this forum is about.

if you stay focused, everything will appear.

this is not a: shit, dude i need to get maggot, on this or that, where to get it, forum.

[ 14. April 2003, 08:39: Message edited by: planthelper ]

You could always leave a postal address and people's gnomes could donate you a cutting out of the goodness of their gnomes hearts.

I'm sure there are some gnomes here that have more than enough "green goddess" lying around that they could make someone happy with.

E D

"You could always leave a postal address and people's gnomes could donate you a cutting out of the goodness of their gnomes hearts."

But if you do- when the cops come knocking at your door dont assume they are just there for tea and crumpets.

One guy just got in trouble for asking for illegal drugs here. The rules against incrimination arent just there to cover Torstens ass, they are there to cover your ass too- this is a VERY public place after all.

I know this is not the sort of forum for sourcing illicit drugs.

I know that most would know what the emerald goddess i speak of is. I just want to do things the right way. Play by the rules.

Im a little wary of posting my mailing address, as someone said it's kind of an open invite for the cops to kick the door in...

I appreciate everyones help! If any gnomes would like to help my gnome, please email or PM me and i'll let him know. :)

namaste

:cool:

Trip Dr

Sorry for making it sound simplified but there are obviously ways of getting people('s gnomes) to know your address (avoiding the public arena).

And the person'(s gnome) doesn't have to leave a real return address or even an address at all. Posting can be done in quite an anonymous way.

Good luck anyway.

E D

F*ck it has happened again.

Another "Document contains no data message" and several copies later.

This is such an frustratingly random process.

Does anyone know what is happening here?

(PLEASE, remove the other duplicate posts below)

Sorry

E D

[ 14. April 2003, 21:09: Message edited by: Ed Dunkel ]

so that's how you boost your #post Ed Dunkel!

TripDR: I think that ED is saying "email him."