The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

Why do I feel this way???

Naja, love is simple and extremely complicated at the same time. Just go with the flow and don't over-analyse so much, that makes it even more complicated. Don't try and figure out whats happening cos you'll go nutz and you'll just find more questions. Things will feel more natural once you release and give into what ever happens ;).

Welcome to love, the ultimate ethnogen :lol:

jeepers naja im in same situation, me and one of my best friends have one of the most dysfunctional relationships ever hehe we spend too much time together flirt madly too comfy around each other then we get too comfy she runs away turns weird then i remain loving her then shes back heheh and the cycle continues i love her to bits but almost resent her for the crazy emotional see saw she put in motion. is it the girl i met at your place she seemed very nice indeed :)

It's always worse when they can sing.

I had a serious Liv Kristine crush for a long time :lol:

Just as a test, the initials of my unrequited crazy lady are DG.

Just checking we're not all preyed upon by some plant head energy consuming superwoman that can move in the blink of an eye :P

Succubi just suck.

VM

:worship::worship::worship:

great post darklight!!!

jeepers naja im in same situation, me and one of my best friends have one of the most dysfunctional relationships ever hehe we spend too much time together flirt madly too comfy around each other then we get too comfy she runs away turns weird then i remain loving her then shes back heheh and the cycle continues i love her to bits but almost resent her for the crazy emotional see saw she put in motion. is it the girl i met at your place she seemed very nice indeed :)

Yeah marsha, the same girl u met at mine the other night. She is awesome, but yeah. Still figuring things out. I'm just gona take her to a nice spot sumwhere this arvo and kiss her. She's giving me way mixed signals at the mo, so I'm just gona kiss her and get it over with.

Wish me luck :)

Any1 got a coin, flip it for me. heads she says yes, tails no. Thats the odds ATM IMHO anymore anagrams?:P

met a woman,who had migrains and at those times in my minds eye scintillating coloured lights would appear around her......when i knew her better and we spent time alone ,i would find myself talking to one of about 5 different females,i think different versions of herself from different periods of her life.........different facial appearence,i think due to changed muscle control,different characters.......a vision of an ambulance and an operating room.......

things got very intense,what,why,i badly comunicated this[the simplified version] and was told our friendship had ended.......4 or 5 months later she changed her mind but we didnt talk about it.....6 months further on she dies of a brain anurism.......

ah life......

t s t .

Oh man t s t this is a very sad story...

Why do you feel this way?

Probably because you are human...

But love, is.

Best of luck with it.

If you find the answer, do let us know :blush:

DL: " I've spent most of my adult life trying to work it out and I suspect I'm not alone."

That you aint sweetheart ;-)

It's nice to come back and see the old vibe and caring still running strong here.

Remember Naja whatever you focus your attention on is what you experience....so....what have you been missing out on while you've been fixated buddy?  ;-)

You'll get through this and so will she because it happens a LOT :rolleyes:  and your in wise company as displayed by the previous posts.

Good Luck man.