XipeTotec

NEWS FLASH.... Heath Ledger smoked 5 joints a day

Oxycodone - strong opiate

Hydrocodone - mild/strong opiate

Diazepam - Anxiety

alprazolam - panic attacks

temazepam - sleep aid

doxylamine - sleep aid

accidental overdose this amuses me greatly...not acute respiratory failure due to a combination of prescribed drugs?

all the drugs mentioned are very hard to overdose on by themselves particularly the benzos, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine being an antihistamine is very safe...

Ok so now the question is what sort of person get prescribed 2 strong opiates w/ no record of pain management along with 3 of the most recreational benzos? anyone with pharmaceutical knowledge would suspect this to be extremely dangerous combo even with just one opiate and one benzo...let alone the combination with a antihistamine

Ok so now the question is what sort of person get prescribed 2 strong opiates w/ no record of pain management along with 3 of the most recreational benzos?

Hi Conan, i dont think that he got all the drugs from the same doctor. Your absolutely right! No sane Medician would prescribe them all together. Especially drugs with such a high potential for abuse and addiction! It´s more likely that he had a few docs which he visited once a month. But hey, this combination is really wicked! He must have been passed out most of the time if he took them all on a regular basis! Nothing what you would call a funny life. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

poor bloke, innocently mixing up his medicines like that :(

Edited by XipeTotec

the interesting thing to me about many of these celebrities is that some do have a very special talent (an empathy, sympathy and understanding of all forms of human emotion, and the portrayal thereof, sometimes so precisely that millions of people resonate with these roles) and can have particularly charismatic and influential characteristics....there is an ability to really tap into the archetypes of humanity

a rare few do eventually switch out of the fame/ego mode and pursue these higher potentials, while still realising the necessity to maintain a high profile, and to touch people in personal/emotional and creative ways, through music/song, acting, and other art forms. i feel like some of these "personalities" are destined to be born into such a life of public profile, to realise their wealth, which, on whatever scale, is essential to striving for our own personal security/stability and societal/family obligation, and then from this platform on to our deeper life purpose.

we all know these 'celebrities' (those bright stars) in our own lives .. but these people have to undergo some grueling tests and temptations along the way...inner *and* outer "demons"....if it doesn't break them, it humbles them...and sometimes it breaks them, then they rebuild themselves stronger... and we just have to hope they have the loving & supportive social & family networks around them to guide them through it (as we all need) ... but that sort of life where "everybody wants [something from] you" must be very alienating and isolating essentially, where maybe the ego & greed of even your family & friends can drive them to screw you over & manipulate you.

i'm not very articulate in expressing what I mean by all of this...and this has nothing to do with Heath Ledger...have never seen one of his movies. sometimes I hear people makes comments like "well - they chose this sort of lifestyle" as though they signed away their basic human rights to live this "romantic, celebrated existence" and it kind of pisses me off .... you sometimes see the "bright light" of particular child actors, and it makes me think -- if only they had been born into a society that praises altruists and "saints"

Edited by coin

Oxycodone - strong opiate - retro

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmfao pmp rofsmfp.

for you that dont know - rofsmfpl means roll on floor shit my fuckin pants laughing.

oxy is weaker than your 120 year old granny retro, and dont lie, you know this is true you foool.

its tha doxy that did it :P