The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
random fly

Importing P. cubensis spore syringes

Just because a company states that they are happy to send prints/syringes/seeds/plants to Aus (or anywhere in the world) doesn't mean that they are legal in the country of proposed receipt. You will find that spore syringes are indeed a step towards cultivation, and are very much illegal in Australia (do a search through old threads regarding psilocybe legalities). If you would like to risk prosecution, then it is your call on ordering such a product (I do NOT support such an action in any way), but be aware that it could land you a nasty fine or even more as it is a step towards drug cultivation. Ordering rice flower in the same shipment would only confirm such a thing and would see you pretty well screwed if you were caught.

I have a vague feeling that prints are legal to posess, but importation might be a different story. Perhaps check into this matter (UTSE) if you are interested in microscopy. Remember that P. cubensis can be found in the wild in many parts of Australia (not too sure about WA), this could be your best bet. Nature cannot be given gaol time for cultivation. But, I am almost certain that posession of said mushrooms is illegal, so one would have to be very careful if undertaking activities such as field collection. Never carry around specimens as this could get one into trouble. Always be very clear on legalities before posession, cultivation or importation as gaol time is never worth risking just for a high.

Disclaimer: I dont support cultivation, posession, consumption or importation of said species in any way. Drugs are bad mmkay.

http://www.onlinesmartshop.nl/psilocybe-cu...ero-p-1004.html

The only place Smartshop won't ship p. cubensis spore prints is Finland? So would I be safe ordering myself one (into WA)?

Would it be suss if I ordered riceflour with the same shipment? (It's give me peace of mind to know that I'm using 100% sterile riceflour)

if your using a standard riceflour and verm tech than when you Presure cook it you will mae it sterile anyway.

Cheers guys. Oh and btw, the search engine is so vague... I usually find it's easier to just look through the forum that would most likely apply

Cheers guys. Oh and btw, the search engine is so vague... I usually find it's easier to just look through the forum that would most likely apply

FOAF ordered a p.cubensis growing kit (syringe, rice flour, verm etc.) and came thru no problems.

FOAF ordered a p.cubensis growing kit (syringe, rice flour, verm etc.) and came thru no problems.

But I would highly recommend against such actions that could end u up in gaol.

What about spore prints? I remember reading a thread (on Australian Ethnobotany I think) saying that they woulkd order prints from Sporeworks if they could afford it...

What about spore prints? I remember reading a thread (on Australian Ethnobotany I think) saying that they woulkd order prints from Sporeworks if they could afford it...

Its not recmonneded if you get caught you'll porbably be in deep shit. Howveer form time to time they do get through.