The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Psychotria Viridis

I want some of the potent Oz Psychotria viridis...

Who can send me a true form, potent Psychotria viridis type species plant in March?

Edited by Teotz'

Looking for Psychotria plants...

Me too!

Several attempts at trade for this one have never eventuated, even though I held up my end. Got some loose ends as far as trades go myself so I can't run me mouth to much :blush: .

Sort Teotz first of course, I'm fine with sloppy seconds :devil:

Try SAB store....importing from here the plant it self may have a tough trip seeing as how it can take a week or more to the states..its not a cactus guys..

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Try SAB store

Yeah, I know a few places I can buy plants but I prefer trade. Seems more in tune with the nature of the plants somehow. Whatever that means... don't know just feels right.

Importing is illegal since the leaves contain DMT, right?

exporting to USA.. and the plants are not illegal to grow for ornamental purpose's only.

H.

I import Psychotria leafs all the time. I'm in the U.S.A. not in Oz.

Seeds or plants would be nice.

All you need is a leaf Teotz. One leaf packed in moist moss and you should have 2-40 Psychotria viridis in a month or so depending on your method of propagating the leaf. I generally bury half the leaf if I have plenty of leaves and am short on time or I place the leaf on top of the soil and push the center down into the potting soil just a wee bit to form a slight valley. Fill that valley with a smidgen of soil and then place tooth picks along the length of the veins going out from the center as well. Most places you have left your tooth picks in will form plants as this holds the vein in contact with the soil. You might also want to create a humidity dome by placing your growing apparatus/tub into a zip lock bag. Then its smooth sailing.

I don't think the leaf would make it, I want a few large plants and seeds, all of potent genetics.

Torsten do you have any for sale?

Oz psychotria is known for being "good".

HUH...I don't get this at all...Teo mate you live in Southern USA...probably not far from where the real deal grows..Diplopterys cabrerana...is probably quite easy to get for you...and a better plant than Viridis..I don't understand why you would think the Viridis grown here would be any more potent than whats grown over your way. Most of us can't even grow it all year around ...outside anyways...due to having a Winter...have you thought about that..I suppose you have a green house to grow it in ya...?...tell you what..I'll send you rooted cuttings of Viridis...you send me some genuine Diplopterys cabrerana seed and we have a deal.

H.

Teotz, don't think, know... the leaf will make it. Heck, it may even set down a small root or two while it is traveling, but these things take a long time to start putting out babies and I've kept leaves alive for months. Now, if they are immature leaves then and only then you might have a problem.

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/chacruna-p-114.html

While supplies last, this place is apparently selling fresh leaves.. not dried... which means at $40 for a pound of leaves... you could have a forest of Psychotria. Best of all, its local. They are also offering seed as well. Do some research and you will find what you need in the local area.

I haven't seen Diploterys plants in several years, but when it was last seen by me, it was seen growing in Florida like a rampant weed. Similar to how cappi grows in parts of Florida. I imagine everyone in the states has it by now, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if a select few were still holding onto it. Something I'll have to research if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Edited by Inyan

HUH...I don't get this at all...Teo mate you live in Southern USA...probably not far from where the real deal grows..Diplopterys cabrerana...is probably quite easy to get for you...and a better plant than Viridis..

Why in HELL would you think I'm close to Diplopterys.

I live in North America, SC.

Diplopterys is over 3000 miles away in South America!

I don't understand why you would think the Viridis grown here would be any more potent than whats grown over your way

Genetics. Most U.S. Psychotria plants are really alba... you guys have the real potent viridis.

I'll send you rooted cuttings of Viridis...you send me some genuine Diplopterys cabrerana seed and we have a deal.

If only I could find it!

I haven't seen Diploterys plants in several years, but when it was last seen by me, it was seen growing in Florida like a rampant weed. Similar to how cappi grows in parts of Florida. I imagine everyone in the states has it by now, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if a select few were still holding onto it. Something I'll have to research if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Are you kidding?! I've been trying to get this plant forever! NOBODY in the U.S.A. entheogenic community has a living plant! No a single person I'm aware of!

P. viridis is in the states. You can identify it via looking at the underside where you will see little barbs as I call them. Yeah, I know its not the proper term. It grows significantly slower than P. alba. Trust me, it exists in the U.S.A. and yes I realize that many have sold P. alba as viridis. Diplotery's also exists in the states. Native Habitat (Lee and Alan) has them both... whether they are willing to sell the one or not... they will sell the viridis. If memory serves me, they have had both the plants you seek for several years now.

http://www.nativehabitat.com/plants.htm

Edited by Inyan

Why in HELL would you think I'm close to Diplopterys.

I live in North America, SC.

Diplopterys is over 3000 miles away in South America!

Genetics. Most U.S. Psychotria plants are really alba... you guys have the real potent viridis.

If only I could find it!

Are you kidding?! I've been trying to get this plant forever! NOBODY in the U.S.A. entheogenic community has a living plant! No a single person I'm aware of!

Another test in self restraint I can't win...Teo you are only 3000 miles away from South America yes...Teo you are 12000 miles away from Australia yes...which one is closer.

There are so many Botanical outlets stores in the US who source their products from South America..you are actually lucky you have that luxury and have slack arse customs and immigration rules over their compared to here. I'm sure that with aviation competition being so strong that a flight to South America for you would be very very cheap compared to the few thousand dollars it would cost us to visit there.

your kidding right....

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Please direct me to Diplopterys plants. I don't know why you think people in the U.S. have them... I've never heard of anybody having them except those people in FL!

last time I checked Florida was in the US... :huh:

H.

Yes and I just found out about the people in FL (See Inyan's post) and other than that I know of nobody in the U.S. with Diplopterys!

Can you direct me to a plant I can purchase? I'd be glad to send you guys cuttings in a few years.