The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest reville

Tribulus terrestris

Guest reville

This is adressed to Torsten whome i believe mentioned it in passing at the conference

What exactly did christian ratsch say about Tribulus strains vs Peganum in terms of yields? Its just that there is lot of it around here - and the health shops sell standardised extracts at 5000mg strength

thatd have to be illegal if the concentration of tribulus and peganum were even close

arent the steroid type compounds an issue if you use large doses.

i thought i h ad experienced some catalysing affect when taking tribulis tablets.not always but sometimes.

is this yr common old 3 corner jack?

i have seeds of local native tribulis,do you know how long it will remain viable?

Christian said that they were 'comparable', whatever that means. But in discussion he indicated that it was pretty much the same strength. Please kee in mind that he spends a lot of time in Nepal and that the tribulus terrestris over there is presume MUCH more potent.

Theo might have a little more info on this cos he asked me for some Nepalese seed a little while ago and he usually has a good reason wink.gif

A reason, yes, but pretty far-out with this one. I have never seen analyses of Nepalese Tribulus. However it is called Zoma in Tibet and it would be a possible original for Soma if it were one of the ones that produce tryptamines in the shoots.

hi,

GOKSHURA

Tribulus terrestris

erdpurzeldorn contains steroidsaponine!

body builder use it? yellowflowers,

thorns...

Guest reville

I have three seed sources

Two chinese and one from freo

theyre in the AFSR

If anyone wants to bioassay them youre welcome to grow them out.

BTW id love that local one t st tantra.

If youre willing