The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hagakure

the greatest story ever told

ah missed em. whoops.

seen this info around a few times but people are putting together better and better videos with the information laid out ever more clearly.

the production is very tight on this one.

why wont they show stuff like this on tv hey

REVELATION!

Fantastic stuff. Now how do we go about getting this shown in secondary schools...time for part 2 :worship:

i dunno about this whole lumping 9-11 conspiracy theories in with the jesus myth stuff

beleived that 9-11 stuff until i read some sites that explained why the claims of the conspiricy theorists were incorrect.

beleived that 9-11 stuff until i read some sites that explained why the claims of the conspiricy theorists were incorrect.

i try not to believe anything too strongly, but i thought the 9-11 "stuff" presented in the video was well done, in that it just let people talk & didn't really try to reach any conclusions.

Stuff like the building designers saying the structures were designed to cope w/being hit by 3 jet planes or stuff like the fact that there was an exercise being run dealing w/exactly the scenario ov hi-jacked planes at exactly that time --& that the very same thing happened w/the London tube bombings.....that's stuff which I would have though was hard to show as incorrect.

Interpretations may vary though.....

i actually thought the religious stuff was more off the mark.

while some ov the correlations between jesus & horus are a little stretched the main ideas (that he was gods son made flesh, the he was baptised, that he healed the sick & raised the dead, was crucified & resurrected) seem to be there.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5.htm

the comparison w/Krishna again is abit stretched, & i think the astrological tie in is wrong. the essential similarities between christ & krishna are in the message, & they are quite striking.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm

the link between jesus & dionysus seems pretty close,

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa2.htm

as does the link between jesus & mithras, & here the astrological symbolism starts to fit as well.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen048.html

They neglected to mention Anakin Skywalker.... also born of a virgin :rolleyes:

Anyone read the books by Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy? They have put out a really good series of books discussing this. (Jesus Mysteries e.t.c...)

What a total mindfuck.

Didnt end up going to bed until 1am last night as after watching part 1, I then had to watch all three parts.

Although each of the parts hint at something verging on overly conspiratory, they definately provide moments of 'jesus christ, what the fuck is happening here' even if half where true.

Shame that some documentary makers films are so little watched, compared to the hype attached to the Michael Moore films.

Part 3 would be my favourite, as the first two parts I'd had a general awareness about originally.

I'm doing a diploma of Financial services at the moment, and it illustrated something rotten and inexplicable I knew was there in the monetary system that I could never put my finger on.

Kinda wish they kept it to an explaination of how the current markets & equities operate now, and what caused it to be that way, rather than the whole "omg, its the New World Order Agenda" that these docos unfortunately tend to hint at.

Did you notice there seem to be Bill Hicks references/quotes in all the docos?

Well done for posting the link Hagakure

Has anyone got a DVD copy of this yet?

And if yes any chance of a copy, Please ;)

Thanks but I only have a computer at work and can not get to alot of sites :(

When I try to download the bit torrent software I get this.....

"Access Denied

You have accessed a page that is not permitted for use"

Bastards! Thanks anyway

i agree with you sparkster, part 3 was the best

when that guy was recounting his conversation with rockefeller about the grand plan of RFID chips it sent shivers down my spine. sometihng in his voice told me he wasn't making it up.

time to get angry

i'm feeling totaly sick after that!!!!!

i mean really how stupid can the US be to think its ok to have the banks privatly owned and think it's all gunna be ok!!!!1

talk about greed how much money do these private bank owners of the central bank really need?

FFS someone do the right thing and do exactly what they have been doing for decades!, and asassinate them.

some of there own poison.

if you never hear from me again it's all true!!!!

--------------------

" all text in this subject is fictious, i deny any legal liability to the subject in question."