The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yeti101

Trachelospermum jasminoides

I have just been reading about some of the interesting things found in Chinese Star Jasmine, and I was wondering how one would go about refining/preparing something from this plant, and then how to take it? Not that I would ever do anything as naughty as that ;-)

hope the lack of answers doesnt reflect a lack of interest in this plant.

a friend tells me of a dream of his in which he dried and smoked a half,and later a whole leaf.he thought this would be like social level iboga use,aphrodesiac etc.pleasant calm stimulant at this dose.wards off sleep.bit of fuzzy headacheness maybe only sign of any toxicity.slightly harsh smoke,so he scraped the bark off[having no real access to root material] the stem,and dried it.abit stronger,abit less harsh,prefered.one possible side effect,after consuming daily for a month or so he lost all 'satisfaction' and interest in smoking tobacco.he walked away from a 25year habit with no effort,after 5 failed attempts in the previous 2 years.he was depressed for about 3 months after and found the bark to help.he had not had bark for aweek before giving up,only noticing the link later.

sorry you and rk had to wait so long for this but the guy can be hard to find.as you would expect with someone who dreams such things.

t s t .

I've taken an extract of this before and the effects are pleasant at low doses, but become nasty at higher doses. Don't try to do the iboga ritual with this material.

I was told that separating some of the alkaloids is easy enough and that this may improve the product.

this vine is worth growing just for the flowers. i've seen them set seeds only once and i failed to germinate them. i propogate them by just taking dozens of cuttings each year.

ive got 2 different varieties, one hairy and one virtually smooth.couldnt find any pollen,touched the flowers together,unfused petals fell off,looked like something was happening,then bud falls off.the same as this a few times.now trying to establish 3rd variety ,i hope,verigated one,even slower to get started.

t s t .

my friend lost one one of his starj to no known reason.however it gave him a chance to try the roots which showed no signs of damage.previous technique used.effects qqualitativly and quantitativly superior!!!

very clear effect,no sign of 'fuzzy headacheness'..

t s t .