cisumevil

Can anyone Help?

Hi Everyone :)

Trying to find out some info on......

The law regarding someone administrating an Illegal drug to someone

who then overdose's or dies due to the substance that has been

administrated.... Australian related.

Specifically after any cases where someone has been convicted of

administrating Heroin to someone that has overdosed...

Any help would be GREATLY apreciated or if someone could just point me

in the right dirrection that would be wonderful to say the least as my

searches are not coming up with much related to Australia.

A BIG thanks to anyone that can help :)

Regards Cis (Ryan)

this is a quote from the CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 18...

Murder and manslaughter defined

18 Murder and manslaughter defined

(1)

(a ) Murder shall be taken to have been committed where the act of the accused, or thing by him or her omitted to be done, causing the death charged, was done or omitted with reckless indifference to human life, or with intent to kill or inflict grievous bodily harm upon some person, or done in an attempt to commit, or during or immediately after the commission, by the accused, or some accomplice with him or her, of a crime punishable by imprisonment for life or for 25 years.

(b ) Every other punishable homicide shall be taken to be manslaughter.

(2)

(a ) No act or omission which was not malicious, or for which the accused had lawful cause or excuse, shall be within this section.

(b ) No punishment or forfeiture shall be incurred by any person who kills another by misfortune only.

SOURCE

cisumevil, whoever this relates to should seek professional guidance as laws vary with location and a different piece of law may apply depending on circumstance IMHO.

hope this helps. :)

Edited by Bacchant

No nothing sinister on my behalf.......

My brother in-law OD'd awhile back while in the company of a call girl & the investigations are still continuing. I had some pretty open conversations with him in regards to drug use & his thing was always stimulants, the last time I saw him (3 weeks before his death) we had a ball on HBWS (Thanks Gom some good memories there). He was a fly in fly out miner that had alot of $ to spend. The lady he was with was known to the police as a Heroin user & there are a few things that just dont quite add up about her statement of events & since her last meeting with investigating officers she has gone underground. He had consumed many, many beers (according to his work mates & the pub staff) before this lady picked him up from the pub & we all know that "H" & Alcohol are not the best to mix :(

His family have a meeting with the coroners office next week and just wanted abit of info on said subject!

All very sad as he was a top bloke & seeing as I only have sister's I really considered him as a brother as we shared many of the same intrests.

RIP Chad ;)

Edited by cisumevil

Hi Cisum, John Belushi has been overdosed by a callgirl! Well, that was a few years ago and it has nothing to do with Oz. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

shit EG that was 20 years ago bro!!!!!

lol

not a good situation cisumevil.

H is just not a good idea from the get go.

it is very odd his choice of poison is stimulants, yet passed from the opposite.

Very sorry to hear ov your loss.

I can relate. I was brought up by a single mother, so i really connected w/my father-in-law. He died too early.

Best wishes to you & your in-laws.

Very sorry to hear ov your loss.

I can relate. I was brought up by a single mother, so i really connected w/my father-in-law. He died too early.

Best wishes to you & your in-laws.

2 friends dead from heroin so far, one a very good friend. What is happening with injecting rooms in Kings cross?

http://www.lycos.com/info/john-belushi--sa...night-live.html

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Belushi

Another LAPD story;.

Died in a bungaloo a small rented.

With a groupy that gave him the combined heroin and cocaine shot call by her ' the little death" which turned to be a terminal injection.

She fled to Canada and came back to the U.S. face the charges.

I think she got 4 months.

Whats the point I don't know.