The Corroboree
foolsbreath

WHO"S GOING TO EGA?

So happy to see SAB is giving EGA a some decent support this year

huh? and we didn't last year? :scratchhead:

Yes for sure but i think this year it is going to be 3 plant head for every trance head :devil:

Not to discriminate or anything

there are some here that are both i know i am one of those :rolleyes:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

_MG_6275.png

It is not the best, but it is the only picture i have of the site at the moment

:lol:

Eli and mesq spring to mind

I know they are both making the trip down :lol:

An CS will be there for sure, he just never admits it :devil:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Hey guys, just a quick question about how long it is taking for your EGA tickets to turn up after you order them on paypal or in the mail?

Would also be interested to know if anyone has picked them up from HHH too, and if so how did that go?

Any feedback would be good

Hey guys, just a quick question about how long it is taking for your EGA tickets to turn up after you order them on paypal or in the mail?

Hey Ronny

I ordered mine by paypal and they arrived within a few days. Not sure exactly how long but a week or less.

i ordered via paypal, got tickets in less than a week :) very happy

Thanks for that feedback guys, sounds like about what I thought.

Well if anyone ends up getting the tickets from the Happy Herb Shop it would be good to get some feedback, they are located at;

Melbourne

1/186 Barkly Street St. Kilda Vic Ph 03 9534 9361

And

317 Smith Street Fitzroy Vic Ph 03 94191277

Thanks again for your input

yeah, mine only took a few days

If you haven't found it already THIS page gives driving directions to Mansfield from wherever you are

maps.google.com.au will help out also

http://www.whereis.com/

is good too.

Now we just need to know where the hell this event is going to be exactly :unsure:

Time will tell :devil:

Speaking of that, the venue is going to be outstanding, swimming and all that :lol:

Well i am off back to the Site today, so i will try and snap some more pics

_MG_6599.jpg

:drool2:

I very may well be coming down with minerval :) I plan on coming down somehow just a matter of how I gett there :) shuold be an adventure nontheless!

I'm thinking of going, although I really don't know how I am going to get there.

EDIT: Ah who cares!!! I am going no matter what!! Just got to get my ticket and organise transport :wink::):lol:

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

I am probably needing to come down from either brisbane or nnsw by car with someone, can offer petty and fuckloads of interesting stories... all involving me, 20litres of crisco, a goat, ketamine and chemical shaman.

Ideally I'd like to be back home by the 10th of december as my university is hosting a big music production conference and I need to hobnob with the recording elite.

If you have audio in on your stereo I can even be your private DJ :)

It seems fitting that this is my first post on these forums :) I'll definitely be going, in fact I'm going to head down to the post office now to get the money order filled out and sent off.

My only hesitation at going was not having an idea of the location and not being able to drive (31 and I've never driven a car in my life). So if I can't find a lift when I get close enough, I'll do what I love and walk :D

Good stuff Tarnicus

Very nice to know you will be joining us

I know not that many people here have seen the designs for the dome and just how mad we have gone for this event, buy hell you guys are sure going to find out soon enough :lol:

I would not say this anywhere else but as I am really trying to do my best to insure as many plat heads get tickets as possible. But at present we have sold almost half the tickets that will be available for this event, so if you are thinking of buying your tickets I thing sooner is better than latter.

It sure is going to be one fine gathering.

In plants we trust :wink:

Good stuff Tarnicus

Very nice to know you will be joining us

Money order is now on its way :)

I would not say this anywhere else but as I am really trying to do my best to insure as many plat heads get tickets as possible. But at present we have sold almost half the tickets that will be available for this event, so if you are thinking of buying your tickets I thing sooner is better than latter.

It sure is going to be one fine gathering.

In plants we trust :wink:

Wow half sold already! I'm glad I got it organised today as I'm going away for a while :) Having never been to anything like this before, I'm really looking forward to it.