The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tuamai

La Fee Absinthe Oil Blend

:P Hey T, do you still carry La Fee? I've got several friends wanting to order some, but can't find it on the SAB website. Hope you're just out of stock and will be getting more. That stuff is the bomb!!

No reply = no. I hope they didn't make essential oil blends to make absinthe illegal in OZ as well! :angry:

ooops. didn't see this one. yes, we have more. need to update the store.

Hey T, on what date would you be partial to update? Inquiring minds would like to know. We is jonesin for some down home absinthe!! :P

yes,

it's interesting that

tryptophan 20g

"I can't believe its not hashish"

"I can't believe it's not morrocan opium"

"I can't believe it's not PCP"

"La Fee" Absinthe Blend

Have all disappeared from the SAB shop rather suddenly. Pressure from above??

Damn, how did "I can't believe it's not PCP" slip under my radar? I would have tried that for sure!

No offense but the Opium and Hash didn't do anything and were very disappointing. Not worth worrying about, maybe that's why they were removed?

No offense but the Opium and Hash didn't do anything and were very disappointing. Not worth worrying about, maybe that's why they were removed?

Plenty of people enjoyed them. In fact they were our biggest seller ever. if you read a few of the thread about them then you will probably find that the fact they didn't work was related to you rather than the product. For example smoking technique or benzo cross tolerance were the main reasons why the product didn't work.

yes,

it's interesting that

tryptophan 20g

"I can't believe its not hashish"

"I can't believe it's not morrocan opium"

"I can't believe it's not PCP"

"La Fee" Absinthe Blend

Have all disappeared from the SAB shop rather suddenly. Pressure from above??

hehe, we never made ICBIN PCP. I guess in the old days some ketamine would have worked well for this ;)

The notHash and notOpium are on ice because they are too labour intensive and I don't have time for them. They might be back in the future sometime. I am working on a 3rd version which will be much less labour intensive and more potent and I hope to get this out in a month or so. All those who enjoyed notHash and notOpium will probably also like this one as it brings together the best of both but in a more user friendly product.

Tryptophan is a bitch to source and everytime we get some it is sold in a matter of days. Sorry, not much we can do about it with the laws they are.

La fee - to be honest I have been totally distracted with several other projects the last 2 or 3 months and have barely updated the shop. It's winter and things are a bit quiet this time of year anyway, so i thought no one would notice :blush:

On top of it all we temporarily lost our shop staff, so we are really running on just half throttle here. Daniel and I are trying to keep it all running for the time the SAB fairy is away, while also doing our other projects.

A whole lot of other products is about to sell out too and will not be replaced for a few weeks as they are sourced from peru and the earthquake there has strongly impacted on supply lines.

So, Thelema, unless you want to blame the earthquake on 'pressure from above' there is really no reason to think so :P

So, Thelema, unless you want to blame the earthquake on 'pressure from above' there is really no reason to think so :P

If anything, I'd blame that on pressure from below :lol: