The Corroboree
reptyle

Political Shamanism makes a resurgence...

I think this saturday in sydney in front of the opera house would be the perfect place to repeat this protest. Make sure to include the fake car bomb in this one.

Think of the international publicity this would get!!

I think this saturday in sydney in front of the opera house would be the perfect place to repeat this protest. Make sure to include the fake car bomb in this one.

Think of the international publicity this would get!!

Yes, and fake guns! Lots of replica guns! Wave them at the cops during the protests!

i agree. making people feel threatened and scared of drug users is a good method to make them open their minds and gain more respect for drugs.

Perhaps someone could dress up as Osama Bin Laden, fill a syringe with fake blood and go around squirting it at people's eyes?

Edited by IllegalBrain

There seems to be certain value in approaching the issue from a comical yet specifically directed angle.

It is obvious and should be quite clear to most by now, that national security is an impossible task. However, something which occured to me quite recently, and actually was quite an important thing for me to realise, is that although security seems to be rather penetrable, having systems in place by which paranoid people aware of their own wrongdoings may actually manifest their own capture by means of the ease of drawing a link between the many factors they may be dealing with in reference to the "intellegence" professions...

This does not simply mean that law makes sense in reference to the will of the indivdual under all circumstances. Although it draws the separation and difference between criminal and prisoner into view.

I still believe that when these networks of security, being used mainly as mental forces, impinge on the freeedom of the society they protect, or indeed focus on aspects not directly relating to immediate physical safety such as methodologies and substances useful for perceiving and understanding such a network, and as a result apprehend prisoners, that light needs to be shed such as to illuminate what once was darkness and open the next round of evolutionary intellegence battles.

Pin point accuracy with positive intent. Like an invisible message passing through the examples of those in the experiment.

The Triptamines are coming with the wind. Entities from the conscience directly touching the will of the Most High.

Peace.

:worship::bong::worship:

The interesting thing about the chaser antics is that if it was done WITHOUT humour... in a protesting or provocative way by some other people... I think people would be helluva lot more against what they did.

But the the point was made with humour, and people are open to it, because it is comical... it shows up the nature of the system in a way that people can accept more, than if they were "serious" - then I think there would be more resistance.

Whereas, I don't think people are going to be as easily with you here Chris... if you made them laugh, or were more comical about it perhaps, then maybe more people would be receptive to you here.

I think a real issue with your activities Chris is that most people just don't understand what you are on about and the average man on the street is going to think you are an absolute loon!

I got a message out of the blue, from a myspace friend of mine, who gave me a link to your myspace, asking me if I was aware of you and said, "definitely a loon... but aren't we all". That's true too... and I think people are VERY afraid of their own inner loon taking over!

My friend said it took him some time to appreciate what you are trying to say... most people would not take the time and herein lies public image problems... if DMT gets the rep of creating rebellious anarchist activists... it is going to ringing some warning bells out there more... create a sense of resitance to it, rather than acceptance and pure interest... rather than a sense of fear and difference.

Like, "if I smoke this, I am going to become some weirdo activist freak"

(do you remember when Mr Mackey in South Park takes LSD and becomes an instant hippie?)

That being said, I'm not sure DMT does create this effect in people... a lot of people I know just seem to fold more into actually living their life and getting on with it... getting on with it and living their life for Chris maybe doing some kind of pro-active "political shamanism"... but I think there is a definite sense of alienation that people are experiencing regarding Chris's actions... and I think this is definitely something that it would behoove Chris to look at more closely.

Again, I'd like to see someone go to Canberra and do changa sessions with public servants and politicians... I think THAT is REAL political shamanism which could have clearly seen public consequences when people actually making friends with the tryptamines and observing benefiicial effects in it for them and others around them! That is also a true sharing of this consciousness, rather than perpetuating something of an "us and them" paradigm (which I know Chris has been trying to deconstruct!)

Who knows...? This kind of thing could already be happening... it was well known, and stated by people like Tim Leary and Hunter S. Thompson, that the people who were taking LSD in the late 50's and early 60's were the very well moneyed "elite" - the establishment basically.

Interestingly, I am aware of someone in a first world country, who has been high up in the political eschalons, very much now enjoys their DMT, a kind of treat they take regularly as part of their retirement activities! ;-0

I certainly make no assumptions about what Big Brother does when he is off duty!

Julian.