The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cisumevil

Sleep work shift disorder!

personally i dont agree with green.

it fucked up my sort term memory indefinatly, i still suffer from it, but this is my personal experience.

Edited by jasemateau

personally i dont agree with green.

it fucked up my sort term memory indefinatly, i still suffer from it, but this is my personal experience.

This is heresy... what are you, some kind of anti-pot fanatic?!

:)

Nah, personally I think some people can handle it and some can't... I've known a few people for whom it has been a real problem and quit, others who can toke everyday with no apparent ill effects, and I totally support both in their decisions. One problem is that a lot of the time the people who haven't experienced pot-related problems will often try and tell those who have "nah, it's good medicine, toke up" etc., essentially disregarding that person as a unique mind and organism in favor of projecting their own self-justification routines that they have learned after years of having to defend their own pot habits. Like any chemical it can do good or harm, depending on how it is used.

Well put IB,

:) I do have green glasses on, no need to point out the obvious, its helpfull to some of us, i dont think the post was that heated tho.. I was not directly aiming the rant at you, and if offence was taken i retract.

Im just having a hard time at the moment with laws/people making laws and medication vs treatment, not just with pot, but a number of things(long story). I guess it just sparked me off... i am passionate by nature.....i wont deny that.

Your right tho, i understand that for some(alot) cannabis its a no no but for others its a godsend, its just hard for some people to believe that good can come from it.... Everyone is different :)

Ive taken my nasty cap off now.... :)

Well put IB,

:) I do have green glasses on, no need to point out the obvious, its helpfull to some of us, i dont think the post was that heated tho.. I was not directly aiming the rant at you, and if offence was taken i retract.

Im just having a hard time at the moment with laws/people making laws and medication vs treatment, not just with pot, but a number of things(long story). I guess it just sparked me off... i am passionate by nature.....i wont deny that.

Your right tho, i understand that for some(alot) cannabis its a no no but for others its a godsend, its just hard for some people to believe that good can come from it.... Everyone is different :)

Ive taken my nasty cap off now.... :)

No mate, I was not offended, and not having a go at you, just felt my comments may have been misunderstood... I can get a bit prickly about that sometimes! :) I think it was all the question marks that gave it an aggro feel :) Whenever I ask a lot of questions, komodo usually smacks me for it.

It sort of felt like the frustration was coming from elsewhere, and I do understand it... despite an increase in use, people who use cannabis are still basically marginalized by our society, other psychedelics even more so. I don't agree with prohibition for moral, social, economic and legal reasons but it's really the morality issue that pisses me off more than anything else, and when I look at some of the shit that goes down, I tend to get hot under the collar too!