The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
phloom

medicinal madness

That is wicked! The only time I'd heard of Space Ghost before your link was on MF Doom's last album, and I totally didn't get what the hell it was... I'm going to watch them all.

Coast to coast Baby, I think it's on 10:30 on cartoon network (Adult swim) on austar right before Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Brak show is on round that time to (u should recognize brak from Space ghost)... Ahhhh I love animation, big kid at heart here.

So am I right in assuming that they actually take an old cartoon called space ghost and just basically remix it?

i dont know why... but i hated space ghost as a kid, not sure what i would think now... as it does bring back fond memories. Does anyone remember some other cartoon similat to space ghost, but may of had a hawk man, or some shit?

space ghost WAS crap, like all of these cartoons.

the brak show, harvey birdman, space ghost, sealab and ATHF are all entertaining even at their worst. are there any more? i don't think so.

space ghost WAS crap, like all of these cartoons.

the brak show, harvey birdman, space ghost, sealab and ATHF are all entertaining even at their worst. are there any more? i don't think so.

there is one that im sure is in everybody's distant memories..."casper and the angels" i think, where casper was in space with 2 chicks, and another ghost, called harry scary.... :) classic

Edited by shroomytoonos

Harvey Birdman is brilliant. ATHF is pretty funny. Some of the comedy is just that random nothing is going on and we're talking random crap, sometimes funny sometimes not i guess. If they actually remix old cartunes and re-dub them then thats really bloody cool! I thought they're all totally newly animated; the animations look dodgy anyway.

sealab and space ghost only use simple character animations so it pretty much looks like they're just splicing around bits of old cartoon. that's why spaceghost constantly makes the "i'm about to laser your face off" pose - it's one of the only things he can do.