The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glenn

Anal DMT

Guest Glenn

All i can say is HOLY FUCK!

What a night. Never doing dmt again.

Smoking is bad enough but this anal method seemed like it went on forever. I completely forgot about this life, who i am and that i was on dmt. It was like i was caught in a loop and as soon as i realised i was in a loop another loop started. It wasnt fun, pleasurable or painful. It was like nothing. No emotion, just an empty loop of madness. It was like being stuck in eternity of empty experience without knowing what you are. Then when i started to regain my senses near the end i thought, I remember now, i'm on drugs. Then i thought, well, just let go. So i did but instead of getting to that big mind bliss it was just blank. No feeling whatsoever. Just like a blank mind.

I dont see any plus side to this other than preparing for old age degenerative diseases and watching your brain break down till you dont know what or where you are then death.

Edited by Glenn

A friend was in a similar place with lsd, back in the mid 90's with a commemorative batch of Daffy ducks (the last batch released out of that series of prints) my mate got.

He was warned not to take 2 at once as was his regular M.O at the time but he didnt listen, took 2 and within 25mins was in fits of hysterics, dribbling from the mouth and tearing from the eyes, 15 mins after that he and his friend were were both stuck in a 45 second time/memory loop and couldn't see passed his nose for the kaleidoscope of mishmash., walking around in circles for about 2hrs trying to find the car.

My friends friend desperately wanted to get home to safety so after a long time trying to find the car and magically stumbling upon it he ended up trying to drive (I know, I know), with both the driver and the passenger steering the car in different directions seeing things coming at them from all angles, I honestly have no idea how they did not crash, it is bewildering.

After doing this for what seemed like an eternity, still wildly tripping balls, they got out of the car to have a smoke and found that they had driven, somehow, all the way from Clayton to Surry Hills and jst down the street form his house!

My friend was able to enjoy this to some degree as he was into extreme experiences back then but his mate had a very hard time with it and I have to admit if my friend went through the same thing again these days he would probably flip right the fuck out.

Guest Glenn

:)

I guess the difference between dmt and other psychadelics is that you lose complete awareness of your body. They could walk and drive, i didnt even know what a body was. I was on the couch the whole time stuck in a mind loop. Mushrooms are good because you stay in the room but on dmt, there is no room. Tee 5 senses recieve no input from the outside world and it is a reality created purely by the mind.

All dmt is is the subconscious dream state. It happens naturally in sleep but at higher doses while conscious you experience a very real lucid dream. If overdosed the dream has no theme, just a random loop of madness.

All dmt is is the subconscious dream state. It happens naturally in sleep but at higher doses while conscious you experience a very real lucid dream. If overdosed the dream has no theme, just a random loop of madness.

You state this with a lot of confidence. Got any evidence?

You have spent (at a guess) half of your posts in the very short time since joining bashing other people's ideas, beliefs, and feelings, and now you are stating your own entirely unsubstantiated ideas as solid fact.

Who is this guy? :rolleyes::slap:

Guest Glenn

You are right, it is really a stargate to a parallel dimension where the mind jumps from the physical brain to another universe for the soul purpose of communicating with rocks.

I see where your coming from, I imagine it would have been very scary, intimidating and intense.

Not that it would have been anything like your experinace but it sounds somewhat familiar to a Salvia experinace I had once and I have read/heard of others having, you may like to do some seraching on high level and amnesiac salvia experinaces and how they went about understanding the trip and integration afterwards.

With the LSD experinace I bvelive it was more like waking up from a dead sleep over and over and over again, slowly realising what is/was going on before looping back and starting all over again and again, and again and again.................

Hmm, that sounds familiar (Man Im having a lot of DeJaVu lately), I think I remember someone saying something similar a while ago after they had a similar experinace, who was it, oh yes, do a search for 'Onemind' ;)

Guest Øskorei
You are right, it is really a stargate to a parallel dimension where the mind jumps from the physical brain to another universe for the soul purpose of communicating with rocks.

I'm just glad you came out of the experience OK, Craig.

Guest Glenn
With the LSD experinace I bvelive it was more like waking up from a dead sleep over and over and over again, slowly realising what is/was going on before looping back and starting all over again and again, and again and again.................

That is a good way of putting it. I have noticed when i am nodding off to sleep after a big trip i have flashbacks to the loop.

I'm just glad you came out of the experience

Why thankyou. But i think there is little danger of thining you are orange juice for the rest of yur life or jumping off a building thinking you can fly. DMT trips are just like dreaming, i would be curious to see if dmt has ever rendered anyone insane or dead, (david icke and dumb people not included).

who was it, oh yes, do a search for 'Onemind' ;) .....OK, Craig.

:)

nothing written by Glenn in this thread should be taken seriously. Glenn is a reincarnation of the banned troll 'onemind'.

Guest Øskorei

This is very sad news. We gave him our hearts, our minds, our everything. I feel so violated, so dirty. Guess that's what happens when one falls in love with a Glenn.

If anybody wants me, I'll be in my bedroom.

Did mimosa once rectally, without any maoi. Took about 2-3 times the normal oral dose when using maoi. Did experience some effects lasting perhaps 15-20 minutes. Did a water extraction of mimosa, and squirted up about 10 ml of liquid, no pain..

At higher doses, I'm sure you could go deeper. So, yes, it definitely works :bootyshake:

Edited by Dagger

I can remember when the net started becoming popularised, and we all had to look suitably impressed as someone or something told us how its this vast megaverse of critical data soon to be decentralised resulting in an essentially classless society, on an intellectual living, bla bla bla.

Instead we have utube. Bored? Want to set a cat on fire, shove it up your arse and do the mortal kombat dance?

The only hope is to get all the fools to run to one side of the planet and try n tip us a touch further from the sun to offset the global warming.

Woulda thought after 200 thou years give or take of human development we'd be slightly further along than "hey look what i can fit up my bum!"... toddlers do things like that, and chimps... dementia patients... not ragging on rectal administration... just anyone that would think it was worth not only doing, but worth an entire film of any length whatsoever. Why does exposing yourself to police hassles earn so much cred with the other lackwits? Talk about your self fulfilling dreams of persecution.

Get a life, you can get cheap used ones on ebay now...

VM

I would like to think of it as open-minded, not bogged down with judgements about all things not considered 'normal' :rolleyes:

I am with dagger on this. I think his experiment and those of others trying different routes are very important in our understanding of this substance. I find his method equally as interesting as smoking it or using transdermal application. In some cultures sticking drugs up your bum is as normal as sticking them in your mouth, so really Dagger should be applauded for overcoming the boring and narrow minded attitude as displayed here by vertmorpheus and forging ahead with the quest for knowledge [or even just the search for kicks].

shelving is not to be underestimated as an administration route, i can only speak personally of ecstacy pills and acid tabs.

next best thing to mainlining i think. havent done it in a looooong time though, but yeah, dont knock it till u try it.

u must get it right up there though, the higher the better.

it was quite popular in the early 90's club scene believe it or not!! most shelvers back then would think it a waste to take pills oally, and id hafta agree with them. onset of effects is quiterapid and intense.id say regular use might burn ur bum though due to possible caustic contents.

haha, rightio... tell ya what, just take it all really, really personally and start moralising about it... I never said it wasnt a worthwhile option, when i was being treated for juvenile arthritis I had many, many suppositories... what I SAAAIIIDDDDD (for the hard of thinking) is that ....as a SIDE NOTE TO THE ACTUAL MATTER OF STICKING THINGS UP YOUR ARSE (following me so far?)..... utube etc supports a strong ethos of ... moderately gratuitous bullshit.... posted by people that aren't happy unless they are "well known" for their activities.

"not ragging on rectal administration... just anyone that would think it was worth not only doing,>>>>>>> but worth an entire film of any length whatsoever. Why does exposing yourself to police hassles earn so much cred with the other lackwits? Talk about your self fulfilling dreams of persecution<<<<<<."

look at the bit between the pointy things.... seeeee?

So pardon me (as if I need it) but I think I'll stick to my boring , narrow minded opinions (once again, we're on the topic of being narrow minded about being open minded... happens a bit aroung here, no?) about what is or is not a worthwhile use of the internet. I'm not saying shelvers should be shot, or institutionalised, or that it is either abnormal, or praiseworthy (whats so open minded or exciting about putting anything up your arse, these days? really? esp when I've done it myself starting at EIGHT YEARS OF AGE WITH HORSEPILL SIZED LUMPS OF FUCKING MORPHINE) ... but I can see how a reader prone to "black n white" POV's (sometimes its just clear and ready thought...this time its not, youre just being a bit of a tool...) might vaaggguuuely think thats what I said, til they went back and read it again... or didnt, as it happens,and just started insulting people by default, trying to define their entire worldview in terms of a couple of light hearted paras written whilst moderately detached in the wee hours of the evening.

I didnt realise utube was a tabu subject on this mountain. I'd sacrifice a virgin but theyre in short supply.

Maybe try pulling your head out of your arse before calling people "narrow minded". I don't accept any and every form of "slight weirdness" by default... I certainly wouldnt go jamming large amounts of drugs up my arse on the basis of "something i saw on utube"... thats not particularly intelligent either is it, so how bout ya spread the "t love" around a bit more next time. Or learn to read well enough to work out that I was ragging on utube rather than who sticks what up their bum,or why.

Or hey, fuckit, just make all the assumptions in the world... a definite sign of intelligence if ever there was one. Somewhere in an upcoming post I'll probably mention I like it when its rainy... feel free to decide on the spot that i hate the sun, dont see it as worthwhile and think all its appreciators should be stood against a wall... oh, and that I don't understand that many many people for thousands of years have thought Mr Sun was a nice idea too. might want to bung up a stack of links about druids , sol invictus, sumerian stargazers etc... cos fuck knows I'm about as ignorant as they come and need e-v-e-r-y l-a-s-t t-h-i-n-g s-p-e-l-t o-u-t , coming down as I did in the last few raindrops.

What is it with the constant line in the sand mentality around here? Must we all agree entirely, on everything, all the time, to avoid being called narrow minded, unintelligent, or boring? Im thinkin that it would probably make a lot of threads a whole shitload shorter, when we all just chime in long enough to say "yeah me too, wow man the colours...". meanwhile, the one thing I would like a bit more clarity on is how a fairly regular and yes, I will say it, fairly NORMAL kind of process, that has as you said been in use for millenia, is stil somehow coming prepacked with some kind of "bohemian" vibe. Is it normal and traditional or is it cool and edgy, groovy hepcats? maybe its both and I'm just too "normal" to suss on.

I was going to attach a lil tale about a mates experiences of rectal admin of brug powder and dxm, and the time he tried those OTC scopolamine patches tucked under his nuts too... somehow I've lost interest now... something about being called narrow minded and ignorant , esp by those that really should know me well enough by now to realise that theyve either misread my words, or I simply mistyped em...or that hey, WOW, I'm just not as enamoured with various acronyms as some other people are... before lunchtime tends to knock a lot of my interest in helping people on the head.

Also wondering how you saintly types can call someone narrow minded without being guilty of the same? Shouldnt you accept and embrace my bigoted , redneck nature as just an alternative lifestyle, man, so get off his case? Or is narrow mindedness striclty something OTHER people are capable of (even when theyre not actually being narrow minded, just wondering what happened to the glorious info source the net was meant to be onceuponatimme).

I'm with anyone that can accept not everyone thinks the same or feels the same about how media is being used these days.

VM

edity bit... yeah so in light of having used drugs that route myself, am i still narrow minded? and if I was to stick something up there this arvo, does that get me extra cool bohemian credibility? Or would it be too little too late?

Edited by Vertmorpheus

I'm surprised anyone here would find anal/rectal admin of psychoactive materials offensive or abnormal...people have been doing it for ages. Literally.

As my work-mate just commented..."it's just another orifice"...

and only think of the various enemas used by Amerindians past and present.

By-passing the GI tract has it's advantages, and may be the only practicable route of admin for some individuals.

Witches and broomsticks also come to mind, but that's going in another direction lol

EDIT - posted pre last post. Don't wanna add too much fuel to any fires

Edited by wandjina

im willing to do a workshopatthe next conference? tarnicus?

vert-if I was to stick something up there this arvo, does that get me extra cool bohemian credibility?

dunno avout bohemian credibility, but would definately make u cool i rekon'

i mean if that doesnt make u cool what will??

vert again-posted by people that aren't happy unless they are "well known" for their activities.

surely u are the one generalising and stereotyping here man? i wanted to post some vids of yowie on mdma doing the cicada mating ritual, alas i definately dont wanna fall into that category...awww how to be coool???

how do we figure it out man?

im sure peeps post utube vids cos they think stuff looks cool as well no? i see no harm in that? whats the diff between posting on youtube or posting anywhere on the net...ohhh my head hurts....

*GROUP HUG* -fagetaboutit!

Edited by jono

eh, wouldnt worry too much, these things will happen. Moreso as the weather warms up ,haha.

Stick what you want up your bum. Drugs, golfballs, other people.Use appropriate lube and hygeine, and try not to burn your ring out.

Take whatever drugs you want, however you want, just don't cause other people any problems.

Sticking whatever drugs you want up your bum works wonders with somethings. Or mildly fuck you up for the rest of your life, but that'd happen just as well with any other route.

Utube is reasonably entertaining, even on dialup. I don't think the world would seem any worse off though for 90 percent of what I've watched on it not existing. Anything I can really get into are typically hardcopy doccos or personal reporting from people that are probably bright enough to make their own good doccos. If I want to see someone breaking both their arms, I'll take up footy or something.

It'd only be a reasonable kind of ningnong that would take exception to someone saying (with a grin with a tongue in its cheek, that couldn't be seen at the time, half the problem..we might need SABCam soon...) that they could think of better things to film. Esp when discussing dosages etc, call me old fashioned, but the written word rocks. Long as you type it right in the first place that is (ahhh, those old .pdfs... mobile decimal points).

I'd be just as much if not a bigger nong to suggest that people are in some way "not allowed" to react to me in that way... simply that I'd think it was lovely and in keeping with my impression of their own professed way of going about things , if they try to keep to vaguely accurate accusations rather than reflexive assumptions. Failing that, don't take me so fucking personally, I don't. There are actually very few things people can do say or think that reaaaallly shit me, and noone here has done any of em that I know of. At least not that they've mentioned.

We'd all be complete nongs to get stuck on this for much longer, it was I think a misunderstanding coupled with some slightly skewed common sense and my relative inability to construct actual sentences, with a dash of the old addiciton to difference thing, coming soon to a pagan/drug/weirdo chat room near you.No fun being all clever and different if everyone around you is more or less the same thing eh? I personally try to include rather than exclude people , but thats not going to appeal to everyone.

The rest stands, noone calls me narrow minded without some kind of reply. Unless its purely a semantic thing and they use narrow minded to literally mean "someone that I just happen to merely percieve doesn't entirely agree with me or my lifestyle choices, and on further examination I'll work out I actually just ragged on someone that really didn't deserve it just cos they happened to touch on a sensitive topic,or caught me at a grumpy moment, or somesuch". Which once again, they are more than welcome to..... but it'd be really nice to get a "so are you saying .....?" rather than an instant "you're narrow minded and boring".

Unless boring is being used to literally mean "not actually into difference for difference' sake, everything gets evaluated on its own merits and retained or discarded according to their own lifestyle choices". Personally, I use exciting to mean innovative, interesting, stimulating, exhilarating... and given how many of us around here are well n truly aware that shoving drugs up your bum is hardly a new idea... and that by default having things up your arse isnt necessarily exciting on its own...even with drugs involved as some of em just suck that way... I can't really see whats so exciting about this particular example. Which I wasn't really talking about anyway. Doesn't life get confusing when you think one thing, bodge it a bit typing it, then it gets bodged in its reading, then you arc up over the reply... before you know it theres no clue what the hell we're talking about anymore, and noone like that much.

We're all big people... sure we can find better things to talk about really, than two reasonably bright people thinkin their knickers are in knots, when theyre not.... As long as we all pull our heads in, and remember none of us is more special than the other, we are all self appointed crazies, legends in our own lunchboxes... we should get along wonderfully and have a really good Christmas, eh?

It's the heat I tell ya.

VM

thanks dr.phil

might be a good time to startsmoking marijuana?

Edited by jono

sorry I meant "argh noogle fuck pig poo bum go to hell, im never comin back and yez is all crap me an my imaginary frenz is gunna get uz all n then u knows it!".

Would it work just smoking it, or do I need a south american guy with a bowlcut to blow it up me with a length of piping?

Either way, getting stoned will fix most of lifes problems, its true. Hard to have any problems when your glued to a chair. Cept the lil ones like finding the remote, unexpected death of lighters, and working out what the hell that noise was. I just got over the being ripped off and having to deal with scum part of the lifestyle, personally.That and the hacking up my guts every day coughing thanks to the Rockbud fanatics. Not silly enough to try and grow a years supply all on my lonesome.So that leaves me dry, if not high. But thanks for the pointer!

VM

south american guy with a bowlcut to blow it up me with a length of piping

So long as they're careful with the piping ya should be fine....