The Corroboree
foolsbreath

Brain area test

got sent this little test for your brain hemisphere usage and predominance for visual or auditory functions.

At the end you can go back through the questions and it shows the meanings of each answer, and tells you about your profile

Click on the link and then on brain.exe near the bottom of the paragraph

http://www.jcu.edu.au/studying/services/st...lls/learningst/

I actually thought it was quite accurate, although dubious at the outset :)

when the Mrs did it, it said due to her brain usage pattern, some people could perceive her as slightly off balance! LOL :lol:

Must be right :lol:

Nah, but she was about half and half

I was strongly left and visual, although when reviewing the questions, for the few questions that said, this is a prototypical right side answer, or only right side people will answer this, or highly dominant right side answer, I always picked that one. There was only 2 or three like that.

Bit of fun if nothing else, have a go :P

"A knowledge of your own and others' preferred learning styles can be of great benefit to your study at university as well as any aspect of your life that involves teaching and learning. Now that just about covers everything!

This module relies heavily on the work of many researchers, particularly Richard Felder and Barbara Soloman. You can find out more about their work in the Credits & Evaluation section of this module. "

------------------------------------------------------

Good luck there.

I saw the movie 'Good will hunting'

About a brainaic without any goodwill.

But the movie was interesting as to uppermidddleclass existence as long one can produce the mathematical equations.

So the proffs are simply parasites.

that was cool, will anyone post their results? did anybody get very far from the centre?

the last paragraph of the result was frightenly acurate. a good summary of the place im in at this stage of my life.

interesting.

69%left side of brain, 62% visual.

no way!

that's extreme. i was a tiny bit left and up, up being 'verbal' or something.