The Corroboree

Anti-fungal, can be used internally/externally, easily procured here in aus, try ebay seller 'Accolent', she'll do you right :wink:

Yeah, dqd's got it, pau d' arco is Tabebuia impetiginosa. Used in south america for anti-fungal, anti-viral etc. If I remember correctly, it is also being used as a treatment for leukemia(!) down there.

Try health food shops, I've used it as a tea ingredient, allsorts of claims are made about its' curative powers. Tastes ok. Usually sold as brown slivers or shavings, about as long as a toothpick, bit wider. The shop in Lismore, is it Santos?, I can't remember , but the big health food shop, they used to sell it down the back in the big glass jars.

this delicious time has since come to an end :(

Edited by planthelper

I think you use the bark from that plant for medicinal purposes anyway.

sorry benzito, your post was ok, but there was no other way of cleaning the whole thread up.

Edited by planthelper

Its available in a fair few health shops, let ,me know if you cant find any and Ill hook you up with a link.

Edited by AndyAmine.

much better to buy it at santos or any big health food store, as worowa said already.

same goes for many other herbs and tea's like mate...

Edited by planthelper

pau d'arco is also available from the some place in Melbourne :)

Edited by planthelper

FFS, people, use some discretion. is the moderator asleep? this topic should not be discussed, and sphinx you are clearly breaking the rules.

Guest homoGenius

All this stuff seems legal and it seems like everyone knows it so please enlighten the others.

Isn't the moderator planthelper? I think he's replied above unless he shares accounts with his family or something?

sorry hg, but there was no other way to clean up the whole thread.

the question you asked can easely be answered by the searchengine.

Edited by planthelper

http://www.tropilab.com/paudarcotincture.html

reatment of cancer (inhibit growth of tumors).

Infections (relief of vaginal candidiasis and oral thrush candidiasis).

Has antibiotic and antifungal properties; It is a powerful natural antibiotic.

Parasitic (intestinal parasites).

Other applications are against respiratory problems and prostatitis.

Part used

Inner bark.

Constituents

Phytochemicals: Anthraquinones, Ascorbic - acid, Beta - carotene, Beta - sitosterol, Beta - lapachone, Calcium, Chromium, Chrysophanic - acid, Cobalt, Fat, Fiber, Iron, Lapachol, Magnesium, Naphthoquinones, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Riboflavin, Selenium, Silicon, Thiamin, Zinc.

this topic should not be discussed, and sphinx you are clearly breaking the rules.

how exactly am i breaking the rule?

place sells the leaf that's all, not changa or anything!

Maybe I not getting it?

So now herbals are classified under some sort of regulatory structure In Aus.

Well thats a problem and as well in the U.S. but not yet.

FFS, people, use some discretion. is the moderator asleep? this topic should not be discussed, and sphinx you are clearly breaking the rules.

yep, i was sleeping, because of the time difference, haha.

this thread is about pau d'arco which is sold at various organic food stores and with an inflated price by some ethno traders.

all comments made about illegal materials have been deleted!

Edited by planthelper

Its available in a fair few health shops, let ,me know if you cant find any and Ill hook you up with a link.

You can purchase coca tea blends and many other exotic herbal teas such as Cats claw, Pau D, Arco, Yerba Mate, Graviola, Yacon tea, purple corn drink all imported from Peru at shop 7 90 mount St North Sydney. You can also order online at www.andess.com.au.

Edited by kerryurut

http://www.tropilab....cotincture.html

reatment of cancer (inhibit growth of tumors).

Infections (relief of vaginal candidiasis and oral thrush candidiasis).

Has antibiotic and antifungal properties; It is a powerful natural antibiotic.

Parasitic (intestinal parasites).

Other applications are against respiratory problems and prostatitis.

Part used

Inner bark.

Constituents

Phytochemicals: Anthraquinones, Ascorbic - acid, Beta - carotene, Beta - sitosterol, Beta - lapachone, Calcium, Chromium, Chrysophanic - acid, Cobalt, Fat, Fiber, Iron, Lapachol, Magnesium, Naphthoquinones, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Riboflavin, Selenium, Silicon, Thiamin, Zinc.

[/quo

Edited by kerryurut

Try health food shops, I've used it as a tea ingredient, allsorts of claims are made about its' curative powers. Tastes ok. Usually sold as brown slivers or shavings, about as long as a toothpick, bit wider. The shop in Lismore, is it Santos?, I can't remember , but the big health food shop, they used to sell it down the back in the big glass jars.

You can purchase coca tea blends and many other exotic herbal teas such as Cats claw, Pau D, Arco, Yerba Mate, Graviola, Yacon tea, purple corn drink all imported from Peru at shop 7 90 mount St North Sydney. You can also order online at www.andess.com.au.

Edited by kerryurut