The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Silly Billy

Heimia salicifolia dried foliage?

Guest Silly Billy

hi i was just wondering about the Heimia salicifolia dried herb it says on this site that it is not active but i read on erowid that if freash matirial is not avalable then dreid works to. so does it work? the dried foliage is also avalable here so im guessing that it there is somthing i can do with it

Guest Ramon

I tried fresh foliage (not from Shaman)with absolutely no effect. I tried it smoked and also allowed to ferment in sunlight for 24 hours.

At no time did I notice anything from this plant.

There are some reports of small amounts of high concentrations extracts from dry leaf being highly active. There's a FAQ on this somewhere on the net. It was recommended to me to try a 28X solid smokable extract from dried material, but I have not gotten around to this yet.

I've tried using the dried foliage. It tasted so bad though, that I had to boil it down to a gum and put it in gelcaps. This gave me no effects.

I've also tried using small amounts of fresh foliage (about a handfull of crushed leaves) with no effect, but at least it didn't taste that bad.

Will continue experimentation when my plants are bigger.

later

-assassin