The Corroboree
coin

Warrioe-Sage info

This is what I don't understand -- why anyone is speculating on his mental health, or lack thereof?

He has rarely posted anything here that wasn't stolen and/or random ... please don't think his nonsense has anything to do with being loopy, etc. because there's no evidence of that. There are plenty of reasons he might behave like this (like I said - rudeness is as good a conclusion as any), but don't try to characterise what amounts to an electronic parrot. (When a parrot cracks jokes, no one actually infers it is a good comedian). (I do realise I refer to WS as 'he' - but it's just for convenience, because I have no idea)

JoP - that mayor rubbish was taken from a video game again. All his latest output is still recycled.

If everyone can just be aware what's going on, that's good enough, and there's no reason to talk about him or abuse him in his threads. I sure hope this thread gets locked soon.

Edited by coin

I still don't give a fuck honestly

I see some humanity in this bot, otherwise it's some kind of automated computer program. which seems pretty pointless, unless its a cia or asio program created to waste the time of.. those on the evolutionary fringes of thinking.. or at least pushing the boundaries, a group of people full of ideas and aspirations and a threat to the status quo yadda yadda etc... so wasting our time is a very fucking good idea.

I reckon it's a waste of time discussing the merits of the bots recycled crap.. or this weirdos choice of source material to plagarise. I call you a weirdo, WS-bot cuz u have no personal perspective, no real point of view, but then who does? if we're a collective mind.. fuck that, we all ahve a soul. does ws-bot have opinions? originality is cool, but i spose really we all copy+paste opinions, the thing is, by the process of reflection and ... re-interpretation we can really see if those are OUR opinions, a direct copy+paste skips these vital steps.

so I'm missing all of WS-bot opinions but getting a whole assortment of random folks opinions, not randomly selected, lets just say the fringe thinkers. Not a fan of Michaels Tsarion and think he takes things too literally, It's like fundamental christianity for conspiracy nuts, still just as nutty.

As mentioned by me in another thread. WS's post about pop culture synchronicity (plagarised) was very relevant i thought. FUCKn Hell! Pop Culture SYnchronicity all the time... "Let go!" in a song. yeh I'm over this.. i'm letting go. Of wastinh my time... Argh!

point is, bot or not, sometimes it produces gems of information, and i dont are for how genuine It is.

While we're on our superiority complex.. against bots, and bot sympathisers, you guys must rememebr, this was the very reason AI became self aware and then fucked us up in the Matrix stories.

JoP, I agree much of what WS posts seems like spam... the problem I have is that all these threads against him also seem like spam, or what is even more disruptive, trolling.

It disturbs me that onemind is passing you messages and you're posting them here, and it makes me wonder about where a lot of this is coming from. JoP, I agree with what someone else said that you seem like you are a fairly genuine person, but it seems like as soon as onemind was banned, you have taken up the ban WS theme... don't you think that's a little weird?

I'm no expert on mental illness, not by a long shot, and I wasn't implying that you needed to be in order to make a personal judgment, but I feel from much of what you've said that you do not know much about mental illness... for instance, you have decided WS is not mentally ill because occasionally something he says makes some kind of sense.

You keep saying you are sick of talking about him, and yet you keep doing it... that sounds like an obsession to me.

I think you need to stop letting onemind fill your head with his bullshit, its like he's using you as his mouthpiece now that he's been banned.

No hard feelings man, but like I said in another post, I really think it would be better for your own peace of mind if you can lose the need to see WS banned, because it would be sad if he did get banned and you thought that somehow justified the way you've been handling this situation, as you seem to think Coin's post has done.

Edited by IllegalBrain

@coin

WS has said plenty in between the cut and paste that is obviously his own voice, you can tell if it is generally incoherent and he ends with hehe just being annoying.

If everyone can just be aware what's going on, that's good enough, and there's no reason to talk about him or abuse him in his threads. I sure hope this thread gets locked soon.

I think this is a good attitude to take, I think it's good for people to know what WS is up to as well, I just think its dumb to use it as ammunition in some vendetta to get him kicked off, which is beginning to sound as if it might have 'one mind' behind it all.

@greendreams,

Sorry if you took it the wrong way LOL... no hard feelings towards you, just venting. I do think what you said was quite 'unevolved', I personally decide what kind of a society I'd like to live in by how it treats its weakest and most 'useless' members, so I still disagree with you. I wasn't equating village with tribal, just using village idiot an image to give you the idea of what I meant. People still live in tribes everywhere, you know... again, its just a matter of which kind you feel comfortable living in. For me, I prefer people who don't equate mental illness with tendencies of the homicidal axe-wielding variety, because that's SO black and white tv... we live in an age when those kind of myths have been dispelled in all but the most uninformed or arrogant minds.

In case you didn't get it (you probably did though), I wasn't saying everything should be irrational, just asking why WS had to be rational in order to be accepted by this community?

You kind of lost me with all the stuff where you're justifying your 'status' as working-class wage slave, maybe its that good-days-work-for-a-good-days-pay-best-cold-beer-is-vic-i-worked-hard-for-this-those-fuckin-dole-bludgers-i-used-to-live-in-a-cardboard-box-in-the-middle-of-the-road attitude that's driving you to say that anyone who doesn't contribute in a way you deem acceptable should be ostracized and possibly killed.

I don't think I'm better than you or anyone else (ok sometimes I do), I just like to live and let live as much as possible. You know all that peace shit, thats cool.

I haven't changed my opinion towards you from that last thread, I don't have the shits with you or anyone else, just speaking against certain attitudes, I like you GreenDreams, I like your humour, and your wordiness and your long, ranty posts (although I'll admit I tend to skim after a while, like I do with WS).

I don't really like your clumsy attempts to psychoanalyze me while accusing me of psychoanalyzing you though... its just so awkward to contradict because it takes too much explaining.

warrioe-sage what kind of life is that sitting at a computer all day conducting plans on how you will piss forums off today.

haha now it is suspected that ws isnt a real person a bot or something?? lol if he is a rea person he must be sitting giggling in a pool of urine i raise my glass to the thing that just is haha keep up the good work

warrioe-sage what kind of life is that sitting at a computer all day conducting plans on how you will piss forums off today.

the funny thing is that its not him pissing people off its the people allowing themseleves to be pissed off.

OH for FUCKS sake! children....stop it!

now i dont see this thread as people having issues with WS anymore. i suggest that some of you that have posted shit here take a good fucking look at yourself. passing judgment and shit, yet still continue to discriminate against others. some here are becoming what they claim to dispise. WS was not a troll(in the broad sense of the term) till pushed and even then did not follow peoples posts in order to dimean them or their credibility, but now alot of people have started following and posting in his threads when they NEVER used to only in order to discriminate and breed prejudice... you dont consider that trolling?!?!?!?

your either a part of the problem or part of the solution, QUIT BEING PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!

some have claimed WS posts are taking away from the validity/respectability of the forum, yet yall keep pumping out this bullshit, breeding hate and discrimination! if you want to fucking argue with each other take it to PM! some of the posts here are alot more damaging than what WAS being discussed. you SPAM about people SPAMING?!?!?. FFS let sleeping dogs lie, let this thread die!

i agree, this thread is to be locked! and am suggesting that those who want nothing more than a mob mentality be banned! currently im seeing people in this thread behaving a FUCKLOAD worse than WS.

a POX on all those who breed hatred and prejudice!!!!

i think its fucking ludicrous to claim his posts to be SPAM due to the simple fact some disagree with his posts. how is it SPAM if you are WILLING to read it???? i mean its a fucking forum!!! baised on people sharing ideas and opinions. that in NOT what defines spam! sure if he is sending you emails about this than yeah sure, its spam. FFS i look forward to the day you are accused of such acts!

honestly i couldnt give a rats ass about WS and his posts, each to their own. what bugs me is the mob mentality, surely about to turn onto me...

who are the REAL trolls here?? i would say its the ones who are currently provoking the situation. i dont fucking care if WS is here or not and dont see why some do.

in reguard to his shit on other forums....unless he does it here its got nothing to fucking do with SAB, nor its members. who gives a fuck if he goes the copy/paste way? its his loss, not yours!

ALSO, it should be remembered that this thread was started under the same pretenses that a past member was banned for. i really dont understand why some people have such a fucking problem with this!

i should point out, i only make comment here as this has gone way too far, it needs to be stopped. if you keep fucking picking at it then it will never heal!

it shits me to no end when people will preach understand and compassion in the left hand but encourage prejudice and hatred in the other. im fucking done with this thread, and am suggesting it be closed ASAP and i will NOT HESITATE to give warnings to people that continue to breed prejudice! this thread should NEVER have been, take it to PM DIRECTLY to admin/mod if you have a problem, airing your dirty laundry in public is discusting, uncalled for and TROLLISH!

as far as i am concerned this thread is dead!

this thread is trollish, and created under trollish pretenses

Edited by Amulte

@coin

WS has said plenty in between the cut and paste that is obviously his own voice, you can tell if it is generally incoherent and he ends with hehe just being annoying.

I think this is a good attitude to take, I think it's good for people to know what WS is up to as well, I just think its dumb to use it as ammunition in some vendetta to get him kicked off, which is beginning to sound as if it might have 'one mind' behind it all.

I don't want to go into this any further from now on. The "just asking" stuff, in his own voice is usually found elsewhere as well. He recycles his own 'material'...that's what I meant by copy-paste besides the articles, etc...he has similar threads going in multiple locations then he takes what he (under the guide of multiple accounts) or someone else has written elsewhere and brings it back here even further out of context..it starts somewhere as incoherent then comes here as ludicrous. sometimes he alters it slightly. I'm sure I've already explained this and I don't have the time or inclination to give examples...you can see for yourself using the info I've already mentioned.

I have no idea about any campaigns against him. I do think he should be asked to shape up.

Spudamore - exactly!

I hope no one's getting worked up about this .. life goes on as usual.

I got sick of reading all this back and forth by about halfway through the second page so forgive me if someone has already made a point of this.

I think it is BS to say that it is harmless or to say just ignore it. If WS is taking other people's ideas and statement verbatim and passing them off as 'it's' own, that is downright wrong. We all have a moral right to be the owners of our own posts, and as far as I know we also have a legal right to them. If WS has taken my words and used them in another forum to cause problems, then I take great offense to that. Much as I have stood up for WS's freedom of speech in the past, even when I disagree with what 'it' appears to be saying, this goes way beyond that if coin's findings are correct. This behaviour seems well and truly worthy of a Ban!

Edited by ballzac

Hi coin, just to clear up I wasn't suggesting you were trying to get WS banned, I said I think your attitude towards the situation is a good one. If you've read any of this thread you started though, I think you'll see ample evidence that there are members who are trying to get WS banned.

You keep saying you are sick of talking about him, and yet you keep doing it... that sounds like an obsession to me.

Coz people keep posting things i have to answer lol.

It disturbs me that onemind is passing you messages and you're posting them here, and it makes me wonder about where a lot of this is coming from. JoP, I agree with what someone else said that you seem like you are a fairly genuine person, but it seems like as soon as onemind was banned, you have taken up the ban WS theme... don't you think that's a little weird?

He passed me one msg,about the subject. thats all.

From what i remember, onemind started posting about WS after some people (including me) had already gotten shifty feelings about him, the way i see it is that onemind came in to the discussion about WS after i had already been questioning him, so i dont see how you got the idea that i poped up after onemind got banned.

I'm no expert on mental illness, not by a long shot, and I wasn't implying that you needed to be in order to make a personal judgment, but I feel from much of what you've said that you do not know much about mental illness... for instance, you have decided WS is not mentally ill because occasionally something he says makes some kind of sense

Im with coin on this one, i dont see what his mental state has to do with anything.

I think you need to stop letting onemind fill your head with his bullshit, its like he's using you as his mouthpiece now that he's been banned.

Lol, he is far from filling my head with anything.

haha now it is suspected that ws isnt a real person a bot or something?? lol if he is a rea person he must be sitting giggling in a pool of urine i raise my glass to the thing that just is haha keep up the good work

When i say hes a spammer i dont mean hes an AI bot or anything, i mean hes just goes from forum to forum spamming shite.

And on a side note, i would think think alot of the responses here justify this thread as other then trolling.

And yea, No hard feelings taken, and hopefully none given.

JoP... you mixed up a quote of someone else with me in your last response. I don't really have much else to say to you except please stop trolling.

Thats a nice response, no hard feelings eh? (no need to call me a troll for answering your questions ..)

That last one quote was from YoWiE, 2/3 posts down from yours, thought that would have been been easy to see..

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

Thats a nice response, no hard feelings eh? (no need to call me a troll for answering your questions ..)

That last one quote was from YoWiE, 2/3 posts down from yours, thought that would have been been easy to see..

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I really don't have any hard feelings, the trolling comment was about all the anti-WS posts, not your answers to me.

Oh, thats cool lol. damn typing interpretations, no harm done. sorry

Im stop talking about him, if anyone needs to know what i or any other of the members that are annoyed with him feel about him now then they dont know enough about the topic.

Final words-

just remember the information Coin has posted, my or any one else's opinions are secondary to to facts.

(im not even going to respond to that lol)

Oh, thats cool lol. damn typing interpretations, no harm done. sorry

Im stop talking about him, if anyone needs to know what i or any other of the members that are annoyed with him feel about him now then they dont know enough about the topic.

Final words-

just remember the information Coin has posted, my or any one else's opinions are secondary to to facts.

(im not even going to respond to that lol)

tru dat. I'm undecided myself, ripping off others posts out of context is wrong, and i think, "shit! what have i ever said that he couldve used of mine, in another forum? am i making a dickhead of myself? and hes posting it everywhere? does it matter if he tries to claim it as his? what if i want to be Known as a dickhead everywhere and he's stealing my posts?

...anyway that IS an annoying aspect, however i still appreciate some of the fringe conspiracy bullshit he relays to us. I do not see why wider interpretations of our reality are not fair game in an ethnobotany forum, ethnobotanicals the very things that help give us a wider perspectiove of reality. It doen't mean its true, but its good to have alt. perspectives... too bad theyre all ripped off. WS if you appreciate the information you're reading, then you could show it by crediting the sources. Especially if you're using My shit!!!

i do not approove and agree its wrong it use other peoples posts and such in any way unless permission granted or reference given.

but this is the internet, the playground of playjourism, and as much as i hate to say it theres no measures that could be take in order to prevent it, its a public forum and even non members could be doing the same thing to a worse extent.

only way i can see of preventing it would be to make it a non public forum(which im sure nobody wants) and/or impliment playjourism into the rules. but the rules only apply to members, and how could it be enforced/checked?

i have had ideas and teks ive shared with people that have been taken as somone elses, yes its really annoying but what can ya do but let it go?

I should point out that I have not seen WS post any sensitive or personal information elsewhere. They've just been discussion topics. There seems to be more import than export ; )

Isn't this a public forum? Do we all have to have the same beliefs?

JOP, I'm with whoever it was that said your obsessed. Let it go man, if you keep picking at it it won't heal.

WS is free to believe what he wants imo, would you kick the Christian off the footy team? How bout the smelly guy that catches the bus, would ya tell him he stinks? I don't reckon you would would ya?

I think it's fucked that people can't show restraint and leave the things that are best unsaid actually UNSAID.

What if he WAS suicidal? What if the way your behaving tipped him over the edge?

I wish I knew that what I believe is 100% pure truth aswell, it would stop me pondering the infinite other possibilites out there.

I agree that stealing other peoples creations and pimpin' em as your own is fucked but I also see how it would be an easy way to reply to the shit he would consistantly cop for shedding light on alternate interpretations of reality.

I too was sucked in by his shit prior to the realisation that I was putting in more than I was getting out, that was his choice to be vague and I respected it, water off a ducks back.

Big ups to Coin for the sleuthing but was it really worth it? What did you achieve? a "better" explanation as to why you and WS don't/wouldn't get along?

Just what I see, take it or leave it.

Peace

:innocent_n:

EDIT: Amulte; you beat me to it, I was too slow at posting. Read yours after mine, sorry dude.

Edited by Shiva

I hoped it would ease people's frustration and the aggression...and thought people deserved an explanation. How they react to that is their own choice and I don't think I've biased it in anyway, except that I *have* branded most of his output as nonsense (this doesn't refer to his beliefs or the theories).

I don't think I could have just ignored the situation either.

We never didn't get along (if that question was directed at me)..I never worried about his beliefs either...when he stopped making sense in 2005, I stopped caring ...but something did trigger my BS detector, so I looked into it and just stated what I found.

Was it worth it and what did it achieve? You be the judge...(One member here [actually a WS critic] claimed I was deriving some sense of glory out of this, which honestly is too absurd..I'll spare the details).

I was hoping people would stop insulting him, insisting that he make sense or seek some form of psychiatric care or medication. The speculation of people who defended him was just as baseless as that from those who criticised him...but of course it's better to show some tolerance.

He has shown on other boards that he really enjoys a nice long thread about him...but a few people here couldn't restrain themselves from continuing to vent in his threads..so hopefully they have it out of their system now.

Edited by coin

We never didn't get along (if that question was directed at me)..I never worried about his beliefs either...when he stopped making sense in 2005

I'm generalising, nothing personal - I just asked myself why would you bother, I commend you for your selfless motivations.

:worship:

If it's been going on for 2 years why is it only now a problem, maybe the newer members (like myself) need to learn to not rock the boat so much?

There seems to be an oppinion that tolerating WS makes your avatar look bad for mixing with avatars like WS, the main thing I've learnt from all this is avatars aren't people, who knows who's behind that avatar? Who really cares? The internet is an experience not reality, be who the fuck you wanna be, take from it what you will.

Peace

Guest Øskorei

Another day, and the delicate fabric becomes unwoven just a little more. 72 replies to this thread, approx three hundred elsewhere regarding WS in the last two weeks. There really are some psychological issues here, and not specifically from the sacrificial lamb's mind only.

The points have been observed that WS posts are often taken from other sites (don't accuse of falsity just yet children, unless you are 100% sure he wasn't the author under other names) . Regardless The gangland posse has also banded together with cries of 'burn him at the stake' (or the forum equivalent being a banning).

Seems also that the outright insulting is given a free reign on this WS member as well. Hail to law & Order, it is a kangaroo Court, hail justice from the blunt end of a sharpened pitch-fork.

The salient points have been made. What else is there to carry on with that takes 70+ posts in a single thread, and countless more in other threads ?

As it appears that WS is stepping away from the limelight, a new man vs man battle (less like Fight Club, more like Iron Chef) is emerging from the ashes. Perhaps forums need a monthly pariah to hang in the town square, to make the rest of the village-folk feel all warm and comfy with their impeccable existence. Who will it be next, dear brethren ?

For those who are so incensed, WHY KEEP CLICKING ONTO WS's THREADS ? Why respond, for that matter, with such negative vitriol. Walk away. HE's not wasting your time, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR OWN TIME by reading. Those who simply cannot exercise a level of basic self-control by avoiding his words, well you sure must be massive victims in this almighty dangerous world of multinational manipulators who want to own your soul. Advertisers love this sort of soul-latching.

When this thread fizzles out, Who's going to appear the more unstable one, WS or the people who are consistently incapable of ignoring him and simply moving on ?

The Don will be watching very carefully from the bushes.

burke.jpg

Who will it be next, dear brethren ?

I'll toss ya for it Øskorei?

Guest Øskorei

Allright, but only if you wear surgical gloves. Who knows where your hands have been.