The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DocAzz

Tender (pissweak) lungs

vapourises are like an electric hot-plate in a chamber.. they heat things up rather than burning them, so a barely visible smoke comes out. they leave behind all of the burnt vegetation, and you don't really get the sensation of smoking anything. TBH it puts one off the whole idea, but if you are really against smoking then maybe it is the right thing for you

fluid on the lungs is certainly unhealthy. known as bongitis, i believe when it is serious it is technically known as bronchitis but that might be wrong. definitely bad for you and the reason that bong overuse will get to you eventually.

on that matter - peyote enemas seem more appealing now given the tatse and texture of the herb

not to mention the feeling in your stomach. IV, anyone? hahah. that's one thing i would consider using a pick on.

what are vaporizers just meth pipes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

The volcano ones are too expensive, maybe its just cause I cant afford one..

I'd be happy with a spherical glass one, cheap yet effective

my advice is not to use mj in them. to begin with it isn't very satisfying and tastes weird.

save them for elf spice, and that way they won't accumulate a disgusting taste/smell.

*edit* THIS IS NOT the typical 'lightbulb' crack-pipe style vaporizer, it is much cooler.

You can make a wicked vaporizer yourself really easily... It's all I used for the last couple of years I was using pot.

Ingredients:

1. One of those flat lightbulbs that fits in a normal bayonet socket... the top is usually silver, and there are smaller and larger ones, I usually used larger. 60W.

2. Aluminium foil.

3. Old lamp.

4. Some kind of glass bowl... a vase, a mixing bowl, a fishbowl.

5. A sturdy little cardboard box, wider than the glass bowl.

6. A longish piece of plastic tubing.

Method:

Pull the lamp apart so you just have the socket and the wire. Cut a hole in the box and fit the lamp socket into the top, so its sticking out. Easiest way is to unscrew the plastic sheath that goes around the metal bit of the bulb, put the socket in place, then screw the sheath back on... if you're handy, you could use a wooden box and fit it on more securely.

Put the bulb in the socket, make sure the glass container will fit over it upside down with a few cm room at the top. Make a little foil lid for the top of the bulb by sort of wrapping it around it, then shape the foil so that it has a lip all the way around... it should be like a shallow crater like dish on top of the bulb, maybe 5cm diameter.

Make two holes in the box for the plastic tubing... one inside the glass bowl near the edge, and one sticking out the front, then thread the plastic tubing through. Make sure the bowl fits snugly onto the box, with no big gaps... a heavy bowl and a sturdy box is best for this reason.

Chop your herb VERY FINELY, then pick it up with the knife and your finger like you would pick up garlic or something and gently put it in the centre of the little foil dish, flatten it down with the flat part of the knife... try to place it in a neat little pile and it will flatten down to a tidy circle.

Now the fun part... turn it on and wait for a minute or two... you will see a kind of steam rising from the herb... let it build up a bit, and then use the tubing to inhale... if your bowl is pretty airtight, you can let quite a bit build up before you toke.

It never ignites, but you can get just as high... no smoke=no junk, much healthier and a much cleaner but very powerful high.

After using it for a while, you'll notice an orangey resin building up on the bowl, and especially in the bend of the tubing... you can use this stuff in the vaporizer too, very strong.

I'm amazed more people don't do this, its so smooth, so healthy and so cool... you can customize the vaporizer to look really nice, and its neat how it lights up and all the wisps of vapor light up too... totally different experience to sitting around a grotty bong. The other neat thing is you can fit quite a decent amount on the foil dish, easily enough for a few people. If you like making the most of your herb, you can wait 2 minutes until its cooled down and then flatten down the now brown herbs again, and you will get more vapor... doesn't taste as nice though, more smoky.

Here's a diagram to give you an idea of what I'm on about:

post-1250-1181178962_thumb.jpg

Also check HERE

Edited by IllegalBrain