The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

France releases UFO archives

I thought i saw one over melbourne when i was like 12 or somthing, found out the next day it was a balloon thing over the city :/

I thought i saw one over melbourne when i was like 12 or somthing, found out the next day it was a balloon thing over the city :/

thats what they always say

thats what they always say

Probably cause that's what it always is....

-bumpy

ah the good ol' French. pretty sure i remember reading they were one of the few if not the only country in the world to pay investigators to look into the UFO phenomenon

But what about the yanks and the Men in Black? :P Or was that all just Hollywood crap?

the men in black were quite a well reported phenomena, many decades ago, but they seemed to be more involved with bullying, coersion and coverup than investigation. that's the impression i get anyway. people write about them moving weirdly like they were in a "human suit" but if such reports are true, it was probably an intentional tactic to freak people out or start rumours!!

i've saw a whole bunch over brissie, but then figured out a pretty good explanation for it. well, most of it.

the yanks have their research dont u worry, just they dont share with anyone :(

Bout the "men in black", i have my own theorys on that, like if the US wanted to do human tests for somthing, ittle be more then illigal, why not go after people under the cloak of "UFO" abductions.

PS- If ET is reading come and take me to ur mother world damn it.

some people say that if you truly submit yourself to the possibility and request it, then you are likely to have a (subconscious) abduction experience.

i like your theory on government experimentation. i've had similar thoughts. say you want to chop some people open and do horrible things, well, just get the doctors to wear alien suits and suddenly that persons report of the incident won't be taken seriously.

UFO FOOTAGE

some of the most remarkable UFO footage is genuine NASA footage taken on space shuttle missions. form your own opinion, perhaps the most remarkable is 'the tether incident' so be sure to see that one if you haven't already. it was on the news for one night so you can be sure it's at least 1/15th as interesting as anna nicole's death. the shuttle footage will be named something like sts-1234

here are nearly 20 UFO clips and they are only 1mb each for you modem users:

http://www.artgomperz.com/videoclips/index...clips/index.htm

also interesting is the 12-mile long high-tensile cable (tether) snapping under tension in zero gravity. it's not 'spooky' but it's visually interesting.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

fixed. i pasted it there twice :o

i should mention that some of those are obvious fakes. there are three or so bits of shuttle footage which are of interest.