The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
paradox

ww2 troops on acid

using a rocket launcher while on acid would be rather strange!

Hmmm not...WW2 troops. The weapons they carry are post WW2.

Anyway, Just goes to show you how much the British Government didn't look after their servicemen. That's disgusting. Fair enough if they had all the facts about what they were ingesting..Im sure some of our community would have put up their hands to volunteer straight away, but I'm guessing these dudes werent briefed fully on the possible effects which would make for a VERY scary trip! :blink: :blink: The poor bastards were unwitting guinea pigs for the military/industrial complex.

The poor bastards were unwitting guinea pigs for the military/industrial complex.
Perhaps, but I bet the military complex learned a bit from episodes like this. They thought if you break down the barriers in a soldiers head he'll become a brutal killing machine, but instead the soldiers became something far closer to hippies just wanting to roll in the grass and feed the birds :lol:

I thought this was actually kind of funny.

I think if you are prepared to join the army, then you should be prepared to have your mind warped by any means at their disposal.

Just my opinion though.

lucky bastards. I've wanted someone to spike my drink with acid ever since i first tried it.

A FOAF of mine had something similiar done to them many moons ago. I can guarantee it was'nt a particularly pleasant experience from what I hear.

:blink:

Edited by tonic

Anyone heard of "Gulf War Syndrome" ?

It affected massive amounts of troops during the initial Gulf War.

Some people attributed this to the anthrax vaccine given to the troops stationed in the Gulf, it would be hard to prove this without a control group with which to test against. Luckily there was one. The french soldiers. Not one was innoculated with the vaccine, and none of them got sick either.

Joining the military is a sure-fire way to become a guinnea pig for your country.

there could be multiple causes of gulf war syndrome rather than just one. a solid theory for one of the causes went something like this:

in the gulf war yanks were supplied with all of the coke and diet coke they could drink. diet coke contained aspartame. all of this coke was stored in some fashion for months on end and due to the storage method and the climate, the aspartame (already bad stuff) turned into something else.

my personal feeling is that it is the Depleted Uraniam munitions which america and nato use (which is sickening, because any country they "help" or "liberate" is then left with radioactive material strewn about, simply because it is a bit more effective than ordinary munitions)... and not surprisingly there is gulf war II syndrome cropping up, with a number of american soldiers sent home sick. don't rule out top secret stuff either.

that said the innoculations theory is pretty solid.

The depleted uraniam they used in the gulf 1,was to make sure the population stays sick enough to bully. maybe not specificly for that purpose but im sure the cia guys would have loved that idea :/

I bet a world wide war with everyone on LSD would be a much better idea than one without from the looks of that vid :)

lol yea,if anything thats an anti-war weapon, if only people would see :) people should get "vaccinated" with LSD when they reach a certain age.

I bet a world wide war with everyone on LSD would be a much better idea than one without from the looks of that vid :)

how about LSD grenades. they would blow up in a cloud of vaporized liquid.

that would surly make peace :innocent_n:

on second thoughts :unsure:

If not peace, then certainly a few freak outs :P I could imagine trippin balls if an acid grenade went off over my head! :o Yikes!