The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XipeTotec

please delete

now come on. don't tell me you wrote something stupid and actually regretted it :P

now come on. don't tell me you wrote something stupid and actually regretted it :P

what actually happened was this morning I opened all the new threads that I was interested in... but the whole categories were opening up instead of the actual thread... so I posted regarding that... but then it was very shortly rectified, so the post became irrelevant. and no... it wasnt stupid.... it was awesome!!! :)

Lol you two are like tom and jerry, itchy and scratchy, sylvester and tweety - only better! :lol:

We need a daily comic strip titled 'Torsten and Shroomy' :P I reckon its a must for the Corroboree!!

Who is good on Paint? :P They need to be able to portray the awesome bickering between the main characters, otherwise it is doomed...

Thank you guys for making this place so entertaining at times :worship:

the post became irrelevant. .... it was awesome!!! :)

nuff said :bootyshake:

:wub:

Ace - shroomy catches me off guard all the time, so I have to make use of his little fucks up when they happen :lol:

lol - I know - you guys really crack me up - I can just picture you both on your computers waiting for the other guy to say something stupid then POUNCE! :P

Really know how to put a smile on me dial :lol:

nuff said :bootyshake:

:wub:

Ace - shroomy catches me off guard all the time, so I have to make use of his little fucks up when they happen :lol:

u r too kind torsten :) i think we might actually like each other ace... :)

i think we might actually like each other ace... :)

No, you like T-bone, but he hates you! :P