The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Benzito

Tassili mushroom-shaman cave inscription

Hey everyone, I am looking to find a high-res, high-detail image of the Tassili mushroom man, the same one Shroomytoonos uses as his avatar.

Does anyone know of a book with a good quality print in it, or somewhere on the net it appears in very high detail?

Thanks in advance.

Tassili.jpg

is in "food of the gods" benz.

......and will be on my left forearm in the next month or so. :D

Hey everyone, I am looking to find a high-res, high-detail image of the Tassili mushroom man, the same one Shroomytoonos uses as his avatar.

Does anyone know of a book with a good quality print in it, or somewhere on the net it appears in very high detail?

Thanks in advance.

sorry, i would send u mine, but i dont know where on my computer it is right now. oh, good work passive.

Edited by shroomytoonos

Thought I could smell tats in the air :lol:

would make an awesome back tattoo!

THANKYOU sooooo much Passive Daemon! It will adorn one of my shoulder blades within the next couple of months too! :lol:

Our beloved member Psycho0 and I both kind of decided to get it as a tatt at the same time, but unbeknownst to each other. Once we realised, we exchanged design ideas, etc.

I will consider this to be a tattoo for Psycho0, the one he never had a chance to get. :wub:

I remeber psycho0 was going to get it done too, jst before his unfortunate passing.

would be a hard one to do properly, I dont know how it would end up looking on the skin but Im very interested in finding out if you go ahead wiht it PD.

I will show you pics within 12 months Andy! Guaranteed. :lol:

Prolly less than 6 months.

I'll need to take time off work afterwards though, so might wait a couple of months till I've got a week or so saved up.

Can't go doing physical labour after a shoulder tatt.

I'm going to get it done in an ochre type colour or just shaded black, and probably get the artist to design me some more stuff to connect up with it too.

Maybe I'll end up with my whole back looking like cave-art??

We'll have to nickname you 'Og the Caveman', Benz :P

Sounds like it would make for a killer tat - be really nice to have some shading around it fading away on your skin :lol:

You will certainly have to get a couple pics to share - might get the rest of us keen to get inked :wink: