The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Francois le Danque

dosages of sab stock

okay i'm thinking of buying some stuff off sab and im wondering what the dosages are, and whether anyone here has any input regarding what's useful and what's not. basically i don't want to buy something if it may not work, and i don't have the time to be doing individual bioassays on several different samples. does sab sell herbs based on a single dose are are several doses included in each product?

here's the list in question:

=>Heimia resin extract 10:1 5g. this one mainly interested in dose.

=>silene undulata (or capensis) 2g. dosage again, maybe i need to order more than one of these to get repeated doses?

=>"moroccan hashish". dose and effectiveness in question here. one dude on the review said absolutely useless...i would like to hope not. i seem to remember that alcohol potentiates the effects of this one :wink: (secret ingredients....) or was that "opium"?

=>finally betel extract 10:1 5g. i'm guessing this is pretty powerful, but my question on this one is ingestion. i read an old thread where someone vaporised it, does this mean smoking would be effective?

oh yeah i just remembered.

=>gramwise, how much nymphaea would be needed for say a bottle of wine between 2 people?

thanks HEAPS anyone who gives me answers...

and yeah i searched a bit first but i was having real troubles with the search engine, i dont think it likes firefox or something. thanks!

does sab sell herbs based on a single dose are are several doses included in each product?

dangerous products we often restrict to an amount that is non-fatal [just in case], but in general we do not go by dosage size. we use about 8 different containers, and we select the container size and hence content volume that is affordable and logical.

=>Heimia resin extract 10:1 5g. this one mainly interested in dose.

any of the smoking ones do not have dosages as technique and individual response are too variable to even start guessing at average doses.

=>silene undulata (or capensis) 2g. dosage again, maybe i need to order more than one of these to get repeated doses?

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...0&hl=silene

=>"moroccan hashish". dose and effectiveness in question here. one dude on the review said absolutely useless...i would like to hope not. i seem to remember that alcohol potentiates the effects of this one :wink: (secret ingredients....) or was that "opium"?

The problem with this is that there are certain cases where it won't work. It doesn't seeem to matter how often these are stated, even if people read them they will still try and will still whinge if it doesn't work.

the notHash and notOpium will NEVER work for people who take daily benzos. Almost all negative reports can be traced back to that.

Also, smoking technique matters. Hash is smoked very hot and so should the notHash. Putting it in a joint will not do much.

Also, neither work well with pot. Pot overpowers them. Why someone would want to smoke a pot substitute on top of pot is still unclear to me, but it is a rather common occurrence :rolleyes: .

There are MANY threads dealing with the proper smoking of these products.

=>finally betel extract 10:1 5g. i'm guessing this is pretty powerful, but my question on this one is ingestion. i read an old thread where someone vaporised it, does this mean smoking would be effective?

The only way this works as far as I know is to dissolve under/on tongue. if you swallow it it won't work. Never heard of anyone smokign it.

=>gramwise, how much nymphaea would be needed for say a bottle of wine between 2 people?

It's a subtle effect and the quantity required depends entirely on what you are looking for. Plenty of threads on this too.

and yeah i searched a bit first but i was having real troubles with the search engine, i dont think it likes firefox or something. thanks!

I use firfox and it works fine. The instant drop down doesn't always work, but you can open the search engine in a separate window by right clicking on search.

I've been having trouble with search lately too, half of my search attempts just give a blank white page :blink:

(Firefox 2.0, java allowed, windows XP, 3 GHz processor, brunette, single... oh wait...)

Frank you can search this site via google by putting site:www.shaman-australis.com in the search string, if you also add stuff like inurl:forum it can narrow it down more. Skips forums hidden to google tho.

Yep I'm getting that white page from the search engine to. Either that or an over flow error thingy. Can't remember the exact error... hang on here it comes... Floodgate control, I think that was it or something similar. Wasn't sure whether it was a problem I my end due to a congested network, but now other people are having the prob so I guess not.

Whats the cause? Sometimes the search works, sometimes not, more often not unfortunatly.

thanks doods.... torsten gets my money now...

soon anyway.

oops i had already read that silene thread...silly me.

peace! :lol:

the search going blank is a php time out. it happens a lot with this new software and even affects postings and in particular admin functions. the way to prevent it is to keep the expected search results small. ie, the less results it has to collate the more likely it will NOT give a blank page.

It's a known problem with this version. Hopefully they will fix it in the near future.

maybe you are with dodo, they are real maggots, and ive been getting the white screen sometimes... along with overall fuck ups from dodo. Im changing this month... beware everybody

Dosage : Take the lot.

Damn stoners.

Can't anyone find their own way without having their hands held ? Where the fuck did the spirit of self-discovery go within humankind?