The Corroboree
DocAzz

Current Blotters

img0433tc0.jpg

img0435fo8.jpg

these are a little different

300ug, pharmaceutical grade (from a company laboratory)

basically, this is what it should be

fucking 50ug bullshit smilies etc... rubbish

four of them doesn't even compare to this

They were so fucking amazing, it really wasn't funny.

the trails - holy shit! when you turned your head, the whole room trailed, not just your hand or a light source...

it was 12 hours SOLID visuals, the colours were so vibrant!

I've never had anything like it ever......

WOW

he followed up with this email...

thinking about it a little more, here were a few moments

-electro psychedelic rainbow sunshine following me everywhere

-purple sun radiating heat, melting everything in its path to a liquid fluorescent green

-vortex spirals, black holes that would suck in colour and light

-10 hours later reading a newspaper it was shimmering with clarity, little sparkles flowing all over the place

-disproportionate people, everywhere,. i don't know why but EVERYONE was totally fucked (in a comical way) one lady, her head and neck was as long as the rest of her. everyone looked like.. well, shit.. perhaps that's partially because it was 8am in the city and all the freaks were out, or perhaps it was something more, ehh fuck i dunno, strange

there was more, lots more

hehe lots of laughing

oh, colour blindness to a rediculous extent, everything was black and white but with a green tinge except things of notable brightness, which would be constantly exploding with 'electro psychedelic rainbow sunshine' stuff.. fuck, hehe

umm.. that's the most of it

this is the best pic i could find to kind of represent the visual explosions of colour, wearing sunglasses and getting internal reflections, this is the stuff that was going on

270px-B23.land_of_psychedelic_illuminations.jpg

now that was the idea, the colours were quite the same as those, but the radiation from the 'sun' was straight and vibrating like looking at something above the road on a hot day (that wavering), and a lot more straight-edge electric than that, but yeah, you get it i think

oh and earth wasn't earth at all

my friend's response as we walked outside the house at 7:30am

'this is bullshit... everything is... fuck'

Edited by Coschi

and he forgot to mention...

ah and one last thing

you know how maybe within the first 20 minutes of a blotter touching your tongue you get that first rising vibe of what's to come? sometimes it can be in 5 mins (i find the stronger the acid the quicker it comes) - this is all before any effects are seen at all

anyway, yeah, THAT within the first 30 seconds

ehhh there was one more thing too

ahh, clean!

i don't know what exactly to explain this but the difference is like comparing a fair pill with some pure md

this just feel crisp and clean

the amount of visual motion was rediculous too

Edited by Coschi

:scratchhead: Coschi do you think your friend knows how important it is to SHARE in a close knit and understanding community, its alomost like the glue that binds enlightened minded beings together, its almost a duty of care! :drool2:

Its also important to evaluate these experiences in different climates and geographical settings to completely define the spiritual essences that flow through us all :BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2: *SOB**SOB*

I have to go now and lick some toads.

AJ

yeah it's about what it's come to in some places, toad licking or shit fermenting!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!

Edited by jasemateau

Anyone heard anything about the sun flower tabs that are around?

Here ya go GCF: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?...276&page=15 a little discussion of them on the linked page as well as one a few pages back from it.

Realistically this whole thread should be on bluelight. This is not the appropriate forum.

With five pages of replies id say that its a bit late to raise concern about this thread. But if someone wants to lock the thread.....

agreed, TRASH AND BURN :devil:

As my dear friend and confidant Blue Meanie once said - there aint nuthin like a getafix to get you on your ass faster than a bullet gonna do it. I remember the out of body experiences - the fear of all the girly posters on my wall when every time i looked away from them they would change into angry chicks with knives poised to kill me - i also remember being covered by millions of ants - the shit was too strong - i mean two of those guys and I was watching a mate shag a chick on a bed in front of five of us while his boyfriend watched on totally seeing all yet oblivious...

I did also like those weak little sunflowers simply because you were in for 8 hours of laughter... joy... good times, man, good times...

Im sure if Mr Meanie or myself were to get our hands on one of those again they would put it to immediate use - if only the powers at be would allow such evil shenanigans - or should i stay home and watch australian idol??