The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

Play the above clips sound whist watching the japanese girl posted earlier.... lol

Expanding earth theory, challenges tectonic plate theory. I like it, very logical idea.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

this idea that global warming could negatively impact nature, is very tenous, i see no evidence of that

it is as much psychologlogical and social phenomenon as anything else, they lok for comfort lives that they can settle into feel good about themselves and alleviate the guilt for living on the priveleged world

the activist in the developing world know this is an invention of the priveleged world

i have great distrust for it, it is not about justice for the emvoronment, it can only be about powerful financiers

i think the modern enviro movement has hijacked itself, you have this army of university scientist who have to pretend like they're doing important research

if you're really concerned about hthe forest, then fight that directly

• Like 1

this idea that global warming could negatively impact nature, is very tenous, i see no evidence of that

it is as much psychologlogical and social phenomenon as anything else, they lok for comfort lives that they can settle into feel good about themselves and alleviate the guilt for living on the priveleged world

the activist in the developing world know this is an invention of the priveleged world

i have great distrust for it, it is not about justice for the emvoronment, it can only be about powerful financiers

i think the modern enviro movement has hijacked itself, you have this army of university scientist who have to pretend like they're doing important research

if you're really concerned about hthe forest, then fight that directly

I think you would really enjoy reading - Sex, Ecology, Spirituality by Ken Wilber. There is a lot of discussion regarding the Eco Camp verses the Ego Camp.

Check out some of his ideas in the clip below. You may find it relates somewhat to your above statement.

Thanks rahli, I like how he tries to bring chakras into the mix, but I feel chakras are pointless to talk about because each person varies so much, in terms of their intention and life focus, that they seem too complex to discuss in the way he has talked about them like 'gemini's tend to..." etc. Doesnt work for me, thanks anyways tho.

I feel that sayin reds are 'x', and can communicate 'y' is far too simplistic.

Thanks rahli, I like how he tries to bring chakras into the mix, but I feel chakras are pointless to talk about because each person varies so much, in terms of their intention and life focus, that they seem too complex to discuss in the way he has talked about them like 'gemini's tend to..." etc. Doesnt work for me, thanks anyways tho.

I feel that sayin reds are 'x', and can communicate 'y' is far too simplistic.

You are right. Ken Wilber's ideas are far to complex to grasp by just watching a youtube clip. This is why I recommended the book. The clip makes little sense without reading his works.

I also think that the modern environmental movement and university scientists are far too complex to define in a sweeping statement that blatantly undervalues their role unless they are overtaken with the passion of an egocentric activist that is out to single-handedly save the world.

I just downloaded 28 of his ebooks, can you recommend one based that would express his ideas towards concepts such as chakras, auras or conciousness/reality.

I often prefer the works of Rumi etc, to hardcore intellectuals these days (easier on the heart and mind) but you have piqued my interest and I feel he has something to offer me.

Here's a link to one of his most recent books. A culmination of his ideas.

This guy really is quite switched on with his insights into the post modern world and beyond. I'm sure when you read his works you will find it very enlightening and not entirely what you expected. He has integrated western developmental psychology with eastern spiritual wisdom traditions to provide an integral framework from which to clearly see the world as it has evolved through human interactions.

I have posted this before but check out this youtube clip where he shuts down his brain while meditating.

also check out the channel, may gave been posted before, if that is the case, soz.

Seriously!! Can someone please help me figure out how to embed? Edited by Rabaelthazar

in the reply box click the icon after <>. it looks like 3 screens together. well for me anyway :P

cool vid btw

in the reply box click the icon after <>. it looks like 3 screens together. well for me anyway :P

cool vid btw

Thanks mate, finally figured out. Cheers.

Thanks Dude I enjoy ol' Max Igans' talks ... it was here at the Corroborie where I discovered the scarecrow site not sure by who , but am grateful.

are we next?

Edited by blowng

Some nice relaxing tunes + imagery for your next journey

This whole film rocks, but this has got to be one of my favourite scenes