The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

the pimp vid... that guy could barely walk before he got hit, am i right? barely able to free himself from that woman's grip on his shirt. can't quite tell but it looks like the karate guy does a side-cutting fist, which probably really hurt.

but baph my friend, are the other two videos very appropriate to post? they are just random guys being king hit, which maybe you appreciate because they are both rapping when it happens (we know how you feel about rap music). i don't see anything of value in the first two vids, just my two cents.

I think they are hilarious, if you don't see the irony/humor in someone rapping about how tough they are and trying to humiliate someone and getting knocked the fuck out in the process then I feel sorry for you.

(Edit: they are related to Kenny's previous post of a retarded wannabee rapper, perhaps you missed it? It's on the previous page)

The pimp seemed to be walking fine before that, I don't know what your talking about. (talk about poetic justice.. that was beautiful to watch)

Edited by baphomet

he has real trouble freeing himself from the prostitute, and sure he stays upright when he walks over but it's still a weak looking walk if you ask me.

i saw kenny's vid. i give you irony on your first vid, but in the second vid it isn't even certain that he's rapping. he says about six words to the camera and gets blindsided.

The pimp has to rip his t shirt off to get away from her, of course he is having trouble, I'm not sure why you can't understand that or think that he is having trouble walking, if you are suggesting that it was unfair and that he was an easy target cause he was drunk or something then I disagree, if anything I think he was either perfectly straight or on PCP or some shit. IMO he got what he deserved and I find it entertaining and satisfying to watch.

In the first video we have some crackhead saying to someone else (quote) "I advise you don't want to beef with me, oh your mad cause I'm styling on you, plus the cal is on me (gun) so act up and you goin to have to fucking lay down" then WHACK :lol: Bahahahahaha .. beautiful... once again, poetic justice.

The second vid is a little more brutal and a little less humorous, I found it when looking for the first and decided to throw it in for good measure, I have no idea how you can say that it's not certain that he's rapping and says only six words, are you kidding or what? He says (quote) "throw a beat on.. I't's obvious I'm hot, it's obvious you cold, (blah blah blah) my aim is the game and I got it in control when I flame" Whack.. "pussy" Maybe not funny to you but I at least see the irony in someone getting KO'd while arrogantly telling the world how great they are, it is a sickening punch and it's kind of hard to laugh though.

i must apologise, i guess i didn't rewind the second vid all the way when i watched it.

feel stupid clogging this thread up with this so i won't say you're wrong, but IMO it wasn't a fair fight, i also suspect that the karate guy walked across the street and picked the fight so that he could A. kick some ass in front of his students and B. kick some ass in front of a camera, probably getting more students to join his dojo. it's a bit cynical and he did help a woman in distress so full respect for that (although we only have the reporters word that the pimp ever hit the woman at all).

pimp walks straight up to karate guy with his hands swinging at his sides, not guarding his head AT ALL, probably mouthing off too.

more importantly, the reporter says: but when the pimp attacks, jay's black belt reflexes take over

the pimp does NOT attack. he swaggers up to karate guy, probably mouthing off, probably intending to get in his face. perhaps (i don't truly know the circumstances) karate guy should have been charged for assault.

just noticed there are two karate guys backing him up. so, the pimp intended to fight this karate guy, and his two karate friends, but he didn't bother to strike or protect himself... and he wasn't intoxicated?

probably a whitie agent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DVKfOQRCSc&NR=1

"what you have to ask is why this professor would say this"

sorry if i'm wrong about this but haven't you called for the extermination of muslims? is it a stretch to think somebody might view 'white people' as a unified group on the same level as 'muslims'? i'm not defending what he said but you take issue to the attitudes of some black people with no regard for the attitudes of some white people, as if white people have forsaken their racism long ago (which is not true). you may not be actually racist but you fan the flames, for no good reason. "awww but they're allowed to be racist and that's okay" actually it's not, racism is racism and if they're lucky, people of any colour can get away with it unchallenged and unpunished. i've gotten away with plenty of racism.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I think they are hilarious, if you don't see the irony/humor in someone rapping about how tough they are and trying to humiliate someone and getting knocked the fuck out in the process then I feel sorry for you.

Rap battles are all about fighting with words. What was that guy doing there if he couldn't come back with a verbal retort?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DVKfOQRCSc&NR=1

"what you have to ask is why this professor would say this"

It's simple.. He's a racist!!

sorry if i'm wrong about this but haven't you called for the extermination of muslims?

Can you show me where I have said this? I don't believe I have..

is it a stretch to think somebody might view 'white people' as a unified group on the same level as 'muslims'? i'm not defending what he said but you take issue to the attitudes of some black people with no regard for the attitudes of some white people, as if white people have forsaken their racism long ago (which is not true). you may not be actually racist but you fan the flames, for no good reason. "awww but they're allowed to be racist and that's okay" actually it's not, racism is racism and if they're lucky, people of any colour can get away with it unchallenged and unpunished. i've gotten away with plenty of racism.

You're rambling again man... and please don't tell me what I take issue with, your wrong! I might just add that I don't do anything for "no good reason" either.

Lets' not turn this into a debate, it's supposed to be a thread for posting utube vids :)

its also a thread for talking about youtube videos and you keep posting stuff that's racially themed or vaguely racially themed. "I don't believe I have.." you don't seem too sure! in any event it was pretty "us or them", which in that instance is a pretty well founded attitude but i'm gonna be pretty upset if you start saying "blacks will not be peaceful until we're all dead".

Well your not going to be upset then.. unless you keep upsetting yourself by imagining that I believe things that I don't and putting words in my mouth :)

(this is the point that I have been trying to make for a long time)

Edited by baphomet

Censorship
:lol:

Rube Goldberg machine

Edited by mac

I can see potential for Search and Rescue applications, as well as the next James Bond mofie... B)

Try looking at the first one but when you turn away look at the palm of your hand.. Like I said screen must be maximised though.

That is awesome!!! full breathing objects!!!

Bose-Einstein Condensates: The Fifth State of Matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDHv9W0Awl4

just for interest, the forth state ov matter is plasma.

http://www.mindreality.com/seven-states-of...rything-is-mind

Im not sure if I understand what your saying? are you saying that the electron would colapse into n1 energy level? how would they all fit? it dosn't make sence, but maybe I just don't know enough! first energy level has one subshel 1S max number of electrons =2, I heard a professor from MIT talk about exciting electron to bump them up to the next level up, but they quickly drop back releasing energy, but Im not an expert on the subject, maybe the people on that site are full of shit don't know, only know the internet is so full of crap, people should be fined for bullshiting on the web, eg people who talk about Free energy, my brother has been wasting hes whole life reserching this kind of stuff and its the oldest con in the book, you cant get something out of nothing.

the internet is so full of crap, people should be fined for bullshiting on the web, eg people who talk about Free energy, my brother has been wasting hes whole life reserching this kind of stuff and its the oldest con in the book, you cant get something out of nothing.

Have you ever heard of Nikola Tesla? (excuse the corny intro for this vid, the content is very good) http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=t...emb=0&aq=f#

Edited by baphomet