The Corroboree
spiders

Bindi Urwin is a mirror

and it scares me. I cannot articulate exactly what is so wrong about it/her but i know its there... My celtic bones smell it...

agreed. this is what did it for me:

Dressed in khaki pants and carrying a lizard, Bindi told DeGeneres she "just loves animals". "My dad really brought it out of me. He's the one that made me [love animals]," she said.

"So you feel like you're just like your dad?" DeGeneres asked.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm him. All over ... I want to try and be him. I want him to be proud of me," she said.

prediction: that girl is gonna turn into a washed up basehead before she hits 20.

But why give a child chance to mourn - i mean ive mourned and its makes you realise exactly what life is about - the life that most people maintain ignorance about/aka = real-life...

But when the robot called Bindi comes down to interface with reality I wonder what she really thinks...

Not that the media would ever let us know - its too busy dictating what is Australian - something along the lines of a country cunt who hates everything...

If i cant haver my dad, I may as well be pushed into being him... John Howard wants it - it conforms with his twisted 'aussie' into criket while we ignore the fact that our country has moved from Paul Keating's economic wonders to racial vilification on a normal scale.

I mean heaven forbid your not an aussie who wanks over Leyton Hewwit,, the australian cricket team, or tries to pretend that Thoripies straight - because we are eternally scared of homosexuality - it might scare us...

I love australia - but Bob Hawke's yard glass australia - not the shite that the Herald sun and John Howard push down our throats... Fuck them and their 'chamber of commerce' regurgitation.. FUck the chamber of commerce and fuck the liberal party...

WHy the fuck does australia let this continue? Why is David Hicks still in detension after five years? When Ruddick our 'Attorney General' hasnt evenasked for the file on the evidence that justifies this continued incarseration.... Fuck this country... Whole heartedly and wholesome like...

its scares me the amount of people i meat who agree with me but are scared because interest rates might rise and hurt their little mortgage... Hell fuck! If we had a decent govt the price of property would have risen so far...

its scares me the amount of people i meat who agree with me but are scared because interest rates might rise and hurt their little mortgage... Hell fuck! If we had a decent govt the price of property would have risen so far...

Haha i really enjoyed you're fuck australia rant. sorry if i laugh at your anger but that's got to be the funniest aspect of comedy. But apart from laughing i also totally agree, which makes this a very sad comedy. also steve irwin never loved animals, he loved the adrenalin rush. Not at all a decent role model of natural conservation, the whole excitement of the show was seeing him wander into dangerous territory and experience a close brush with death every 10 seconds. We need the full uncut version of the show for the world to know this death could have happened in ANY of his shows. I think as well as seeing him narrowly escape it in so many situations we may as well see the one time nature won. It's an unfair representation of how things really happen in reality... reality includes death.

I dislike the mum and the media circus. The man died, he was the clown, you cant follow in his clown footsteps to make money, dont try you'll just be clowns that in the end nobody likes but feels sorry for.

The order of the Catholic Jesuits which is the equivalent of the SS in Nazi Germany as far as fanaticism goes have a saying and it goes like this ...." Give me a child for the first 7 years of their life and they will be ours forever". It makes me sick to think what the PR profit machine is scrambling poor bindii's head with, but I can gaurantee you this....further down her life there will be a humoungas train smash.. :crux:

Steve Irwin could just as easily have been a circus performer of yesteryear. If he'd had an interest in motorcycles he would have been an Evil Kenevel clone. If he had an interest in skydiving he would have been a basejumper. If he had an interest in people he would have been a dwarf thrower.

I don't think he had any idea about the subtlety or the science behind animals and their lives. He was an intruder who wanted to exploit the animal kingdom to his own means as a showman. Even in his last hours and ideation of that time you can see the aimless wandering, emptiness, and childish curiosity in their actions. The shooting action had died down a bit on their primary work.

Someone mentioned that there were some stingrays somewhere. Steve probably creamed himself given the boredom, to get over and do some "watch me prod this one... (out take to the filming crew: "what was it called again mate?")

Thinking of the opportunity this chance animal had brought him to make use of the thousands of dollars of equipment he'd hired to make his latest 'prodding film' that would have otherwise been wasted - he swam over the animal and said - "Watch this!" - *SPIKE* "Crrrrryyyyy.... kiiiiii".

i feel bad for bindi and i feel bad for terri. i don't like the robotic nature in bindi's behaviour and i agree that steve didn't know much about animals in regards to science, either. i've heard him make innumerable mistakes on his shows which i've been forced to watch as my son was in love with him. he did captivate the under four crowd. :rolleyes:

I love australia - but Bob Hawke's yard glass australia - not the shite that the Herald sun and John Howard push down our throats... Fuck them and their 'chamber of commerce' regurgitation.. FUck the chamber of commerce and fuck the liberal party...

Pint skulling should be the method chosen to determine an individuals suitability for a career in politics! :P

I always got the vibe from Steve Irwin that the only science he knew of animals was from the book he got his lines from prior filming a segment. His knowledge always seemed to reek of direct plagiarism and rehearsal.

I don't think he had any idea about the subtlety or the science behind animals and their lives.

Thats a huge assumption and statment your'v made. Looking after the welfare of animals and helping them have a future doesnt need science. He ran a zoo for gods sake.. Do you really think he was that ignorant?

Science is a cold art. Animals are beautiful warm creatures who you dont need to know the ins and outs of to look after and care for

I just cant agree with you on the anti-Steve sentiments, What have you done in your life to benefit the future generations?

"Watch this!" - *SPIKE* "Crrrrryyyyy.... kiiiiii". do you have to?....... wheres the decency

Edited by tepa

I forgot about this post - sorry i do belive i was rather stoned when i wrote it - hence some it may not quite make sense... my bad... WHen i refer to dad i was referring to our old mate Steve Urwin, etc. Maybe

Anyway - I dont think steve himself was a particularly bad guy - but the media got off and exploited his death for every drop = even today there was a 400 word article telling us what he did in the last days of his life - very diana-esque...

And Bindi is probably a great kid, and maybe she has copped very well = but it concerns me that perhaps she hasnt and that when the lime light inevitably fades her grief might come back to hurt her.

I forgot about this post - sorry i do belive i was rather stoned when i wrote it - hence some it may not quite make sense... my bad... WHen i refer to dad i was referring to our old mate Steve Urwin, etc. Maybe

Anyway - I dont think steve himself was a particularly bad guy - but the media got off and exploited his death for every drop = even today there was a 400 word article telling us what he did in the last days of his life - very diana-esque...

And Bindi is probably a great kid, and maybe she has copped very well = but it concerns me that perhaps she hasnt and that when the lime light inevitably fades her grief might come back to hurt her.

I think he was evil, sent here to help animals take over the world... he started with ants, lucky he didnt finish the job with stingrays, or else we would have been fucked

im sick of this horseshit about steve and bindy irwin....

how low can u go?

geebus...

and i hate all this 'steve irwin manhandled animals/ruufed em up' bullcrap

how the fuk do u ruff up a crocodile?

he has saved plenty of animals lives , and opened up wildlife hospitals,

to me its not that hard to figure out.

and pickin on his daughter? that is just an easy kik in the guts for contoversy.

If she feels being on tv, and i believe it is she that wants to be, is her path,

who are we to judge? what have we down that is so much better than the Irwins?

I dunno it just seems pretty lame.

i what have we down that is so much better than the Irwins?

I dunno it just seems pretty lame.

I eradicated small pox in the western world, and saved a baby from a burning car. I think im everybody's hero!

"how the fuk do u ruff up a crocodile?"

Cover it with ropes and have 5 people jump on it head?

"what have we down that is so much better than the Irwins?"

Ive never stuck my thumb up an animal arse to see if he gets "really pissed" i rekn thats a lil bit better.

"if she feels being on tv, and i believe it is she that wants to be, is her path,

who are we to judge? "

Maybe she should ask Gary Coleman,Mackualy Caulkin or maybe Leif Garrat bout dat?

I eradicated small pox in the western world, and saved a baby from a burning car. I think im everybody's hero!

infact, I actually gave a baby smallpox...

okay, sorry i missed the beastiality in the programs.

ive never seen 5 people 'jump' on a crocs head on the show, and if they did i doubt whether it would register on such an armored reptile. Not that im endorsing the practice of group croc head jumping of course.

Good on Bindy continuing in the public eye on her own choice.

I think she has alot of heart.

A little girl who loved her father for all the true and right reasons.

At least shes doin somethin u know.

Give the little girl a break.

And i mean its mainstream now, u dont hafta walk far to hear some self righteous and pretentious person slagging of an 8 year old girl who is continuing her fathers good work.

im sure we can find something better to talk about than still continuing to talk shit about somone who was unfortunate enought to die and leave behind his family then slag off his daughter go fuk your selves nasty ones its a small kid this is the lowest shit i read on here

damn straight yowie.

Who cares, she'll be a crackhead by the time she's twelve, after sliding into obscurity. I can't wait to see the press turn on her like the animals they are.

She's a damn ugly little mite too.