The Corroboree
hebrew

a strange request but....

if anyone here lives in WA near lake monger can you please collect some black swan feathers for me??

if so can you pm me?

thank you

please explain......i can get some feathers , but not from lake monger. does this matter?

i will collect for you saturday if u still need feathers mister brew!

hehe thanks guys it doesnt matter where the feathers are from as long as they are black swan feathers the reason i said lake monger is cause i know there are heaps of swans there but they are all over WA so i dont mind

thank you very much

i really apreciate it :)

let me know what i can do to repay

yeah for mesa work and for a good friend who lives where no swans are and are for his mesa as well :)

well im actually going to a lake today, which i jog around regulary. it has quite a few black swans, so ill keep ane eye out for ya. ;)

Lake monger is across the road from me, I will have a good look when i take the dog for a walk this evening.

thanks for rising to the challenge for me i really appreciate it guys.

hehe thanks guys it doesnt matter where the feathers are from as long as they are black swan feathers the reason i said lake monger is cause i know there are heaps of swans there but they are all over WA so i dont mind

thank you very much

i really apreciate it :)

let me know what i can do to repay

what is "mesa work"?

i want to know, too. what is 'mesa work'?

ok i googled. i sure hope ya'll are pronouncing mesa correctly. :P i'm around black swans and lakes and will keep an eye peeled.

sorry hebrew. i failed. there was an absoloute shitload of bird species. heaps of gulls,ducks,stilts,corellas and of course the black swan. there was a few scattered feathers but i would need a degree in ornithology to tell which feather belonged to what.

sorry. :scratchhead:

thansk mr B caapi for havgin a look for me i apreciate it.

may - sah is the way it is prounounced but being an aussie i sontimes call it mess - sa jstu for shits and giggles, it doesnt really matter in my mind.

a mesa translates basically as table

it is a healing table.

there is a post here about it where i gave a run down on it. to save me from repeating.

can be used with cactus to heal and divine but does not need cactus as well

however my mesa is not based upon christian worship as is alot of other south american mesa's, i come from a animist POV.

I expected a lot more feathers than I found ( only 2) and there is no certainty that the feathers are Black Swan but they were the biggest blackest feathers around.