The Corroboree
ergoamide

Camping Trip, Lifts Availible?

Hey just startin this thread coz i myself need a lift now coz i crashed my car on new yrs eve. So if anyone heading down from brisbane if you could be kind enough to give me a lift it would be excellant, i'll pay you fuel money of course i'm not a complete scum. Also anyone else that has room in there car or needs a lift post here and we can sort it all out in this thread so its all in one place.

Ergo

p.s excuse my horrible spelling at times im a terrible typer.

Anyone motoring from Sydney town? Split petrol...and i got camping gear galore :)

Im going North from Coffs Coast and have two (2) seats available!

Im going North from Coffs Coast and have two (2) seats available!

We are heading off on friday morning from newcastle.. two small tightish seats available.

Probably best if anyone needs a lift that we do the newcastle to coffs leg, then if its really cramped we can offload someone/something into tripitakas vehicle.

However the disclaimer on this one is that we are staying around coffs over night (friday night) in order for Sophie to do a job interview on saturday morning...

Good excuse for checking out the fine eateries the bellingen area has on offer, and maybe even catching some live music at barrells on friday night????

(did i mention paddock stomping?)

It just wouldnt be my birthday if i didnt have to do somekind of crazy driving and missioning and transporting of intergalaktik elvn monkey kin :)

Is anyone heading to the camp site on Friday?

I cant get down until Saturday because of medication commitments so it would be great for someone to get there Friday and claim the campsites, provide a welcome face to new arrivals and because I could really use some help getting some gear down there and possibly even one or more people too?

I know its a lot to ask but would help spread the load a bit :)

Please PM me if you can help :worship: after all what goes around comes around :) so Im sure it'll be worth your while.

Im having trouble getting a car so if anyone is going down Friday/Saturday and coming back sunday could spilt fuel costs.

If not I might just have to ride down :unsure:

Hi Everyone,

I wont be able to get down there until Saturday and it looks like most other people wont be getting there until Sat or Sun either, so if your thinking about going on Friday please be aware you may be the only one there. (not that there is anything wrong with that:)) :lol:

I am still really desperate for transport help, I would be REALLY greatful if anyone could provide a spare seat or boot space for fuel costs. :worship:

I live in near Southport so its on the way from Brisbane with only a 20mins diversion from the Hwy.

Thank you in advance!

Andy,

We are heading down Sat morning but are looking pretty full with four people and gear in the car. If you have hardly any gear we can probably fit you in.

Well, due to unforseen circumstances, it seems we now have TWO EMPTY SEATS heading north from newcastle on the 12th, and returning around the 18-19th.

Please contact us via pm if you would be interested in travelling with us, and sharing petrol costs.

Unable to come down on Saturday as originally planned but coming down on thurs. Will have seats availanble if aybody wants a lift.