The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Serpent

Hi! I suppose I better introduce my self. I’m Jason, I stumbled across this forum via the SAB shop. For the people who care ill give some background :P I have ordered a Calea zacatechichi. I found out about this plant wile looking into lucid dreaming techniques.

I just finished school and doing engineering next year. I’m not some teenager wanting to trip balls or get blasted into space, the only drugs I’ve taken is alchol. I like to explore my own mind because I’m amazed at what it can do.

I used to grow chili plants as a young kid, because mum would never buy them at the store, I liked spicy Mexican food so yeah… But that’s about as far as my growing goes.

J

This is the right section ?

welcome.

I like to explore my own mind because I’m amazed at what it can do.

If it's true that you've only used alcohol, then a whole universe ov varied amazements awaits you......

enjoy :lol:

Hi Jason,

welcome at SAB. I´m still amazed about the knowledge lying in this forum. Have fun while exploring and feel free to share your experiences! Best Wishes EG

welcome aboard! :lol:

I think you'll like it around here. Plenty of nice people around willing to lend a hand :)

Welcome!

While you are waiting for your Calea to get bigger, there are plenty of experience reports and growing tips on these forums, and also on erowid.org!

(Yep, this is the right place :) )

Gday mate, welcome.

While your calea is growing you can also buy the dried stuff pretty easily, either fro SAB or Herbalistics.

Happy new year !

welcome

i got started on chilli plants as a kid too

bloody great plants, very easy to grow and good crops

got about 8 of them in the ground at the moment

Edited by Hagakure

hehe yeah chillis :D

Still waiting for my celea to arrive haha but im in no hurry. Im heading down to the shops tomoro and getting some Gotu Kola and some morning glory, there used to be huge vines of MG the deep blue type that used to grow at the park just down the road, i rember becuse i used to stick my fingers down the flowers when i was a kid :P

Edited by GiR

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home mate...and a nice introduction :)

Hopefully you won't take the alc too far, as the older you get the harder it is to kick old habits :wink:

Also nice to see someone else interested in the lighter side of hyperdimensional plants.

GiR! Read up on morning glory a whole lot before you try ingesting any of it.

That dark purple/blue variety is I. Indica which is NOT what you want to be growing or ingesting.

It's nothing more than a toxic weed, I think most people would agree, and in Australia it doesn't even set seed very regularly. It prefers to grow vegetatively for some reason.

Welcome aboard, and make sure you use these forums for everything they are worth before you decide to ingest anything that could make you sick, or be breaking the law. :wink:

haha don’t worry ive been doing lots of research, I don’t dive into anything before knowing lots ;) but thanks for the thought, nice to know :) it aculty took me awile to be convinced of getting celea Z, atm its put in the future basket for now

Edited by GiR

Excellent news, sounds like you are doing it all the smart way. :)

I started out much like yourself, just buying one plant that took my interest, before I knew it I had about 40 plants in my 'future basket'. :lol:

Best of luck with your new found hobby.