The Corroboree

3722919060_28db5d81aa_o.jpg

Better shot of the feathers for you Gerbil.... :lol:

:drool2:

F1040002Eli-Ronny.jpg

hahahaha, here's my big guns, me and Eli pissing..................get a load of that :P

Hey Ronnie, you look a lot like the Irish comedian Dave Calan.

Add me to the list of people who find Ronnie's pics strike a chord for them.. You definitely have a keen eye for Beauty in all of it's forms Ronnie - but not only that, but quite a talent at capturing that beauty and communicating it to others. Some of the pictures take a few seconds longer than others for me to tune into it - but pure beauty is definitely somewhere beneath the surface in all of your shots..

You should print up a book with these and sell it, a great place for this would be at EGA. I would love to have prints of these.. Especially if arranged together in a coffee table styled portfolio - and I would pay a reasonable sum for it too! I think you would find that most people who have an interest like ours would soon recognise what you are on about and find as much appreciation in the work you are doing in this form of expression as they do in your community efforts.

I don't know how much time it takes you to get these shots right - but I am assuming a lot of work has gone into at least the finishing touches.

Edited by Pelinster

seconded.

would love to see a coffee table book of your photos ronny.

I really like the mood you seem to capture.

cheers, Obtuse.

3764919577_c261512b4f_o.jpg

Spot the Plant Head

Nice's post ever thanks Pelinster :lol:

Truly you guys are just to kind, maybe one day i will get two do that

I sure hope so.

Much positive plant energy too you all

B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

EDITED: Removed, author considered it off-topic & disrepectful to Ronny's great work.

Stand by the statment that the subjects are H.O.T !

Edited by B. Loco

Is it just me, or does everyone else have the blessed primal urge to fuck every single one of Ronny's subjects ?

yeah he's a bit of a perv that Ronnie.... god i love his work hahaha :P

mmmm... doof chicks

Is it just me, or does everyone else have the blessed primal urge to fuck every single one of Ronny's subjects ?

That's the sort of photography style that I want to learn.

Your photography does that to me too BL :lol:

Edited by ballzac

EDITED: Removed, author considered it off-topic & disrepectful to Ronny's great work.

Stand by the statment that the subjects are H.O.T !

Bring back the pics B. Loco, this thread is about images and yours are welcome B)

hmm... i dont know if id want to f'k those two bearded peasants doin' the roo's behind the fence but each to his own :P

as for the pics, the details in those last 2 are as good as it gets. did you buy a new camera ronny?

there are numerous layers of people in there all loving the vibe. your photography is very special Ronny and beautiful.

:wub:

Hey Legba, thanks for the kind words

No new camera here, but i do have a new macro lends i am busting to try out, it is so hard to work and completely manual, i was so hoping to take some Sub Pics, but i think i am to late.

Stay tune for some non dance floor close up action... well maybe in 3 weeks or something when i get time B)

Your photography does that to me too BL :lol:
Bring back the pics B. Loco, this thread is about images and yours are welcome B)

Thanks guys, but this thread is (and should remain to be) about Ronny's spectacular work. And I'm just a 'Learner Driver' with the camera, so it was very inappropriate for me to put my pics up here. A new thread, maybe.......

Stunning photographs, I only hope that I can be as good as you one day :)

So many beautiful photos.. so many beautiful girls.. As fas i can make out from all your photos Ronny, you definitely are living in some kind of utopia..

Many blessings to you and keep up the incredible work!

4137451855_edffac1161_o.jpg

4152833214_ca55315e22_o.jpg

hahaha, might do Aya B) maybe you should just come hang out on my island for some down time :wink:

So many beautiful photos.. so many beautiful girls.. As fas i can make out from all your photos Ronny, you definitely are living in some kind of utopia..

Many blessings to you and keep up the incredible work!

Edited by RonnySimulacrum