The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mushhunter

personal pic

hi ther cant upload my personal pic i do not have permission yet by the borad torsten can u help me out dude cheers

please have a look at the previous thread by the same name. maybe the poster there can tell you what you are doing wrong. I don't actually know, but it isn't anything to do with me.

please have a look at the previous thread by the same name. maybe the poster there can tell you what you are doing wrong. I don't actually know, but it isn't anything to do with me.

sorry brother i got it now just my stupid head

can you please give this thread some purpose by detailing why it didn't work at first and then how you fixed it. that way the next time we get the same question we can point people to this thread..

thanks.

Wrong thread...

Edited by apothecary

Torsten, it's quite simple;

Go to your account controls, down the bottom on the left hand side there is an option for 'Edit Avatar Settings' and directly beneath it is an option for 'Change Personal Photo'. The personal photo option is blocked.

Can you remove that from the list of options?

Torsten, it's quite simple;

Go to your account controls, down the bottom on the left hand side there is an option for 'Edit Avatar Settings' and directly beneath it is an option for 'Change Personal Photo'. The personal photo option is blocked.

Can you remove that from the list of options?

So, if that option is blocked then how did he change his avatar? :scratchhead::wacko:

T-So, if that option is blocked then how did he change his avatar?
B-The personal photo option is blocked.

The avatar option is NOT blocked. :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by Benzito

ahhh, so the problem is that people think the personal image is the avatar. and when the work out that the avatar is a completely different thing then they suddenly get it to work and are too embarrassed to tell everyone what their mistake was :wink: