The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cisumevil

Gotu Kola

Hey Everyone I've done a fair bit of searching on the forums and I cant find anything to back up this claim!!!

Has anyone tried this?

What was your experiences?

"Interestingly, chewing on the plant for several hours induces entheogenic meditation, similar to the effects of salvia divinorum, although this practice is widely considered dangerous, as it can cause temporomandibular joint pains."

Regards Cis

Hey Everyone I've done a fair bit of searching on the forums and I cant find anything to back up this claim!!!

Has anyone tried this?

What was your experiences?

"Interestingly, chewing on the plant for several hours induces entheogenic meditation, similar to the effects of salvia divinorum, although this practice is widely considered dangerous, as it can cause temporomandibular joint pains."

Regards Cis

Centella asiatica contains alkaoids and is said to be Narcotic in high doses although this is the first of heard entheogenic use or of any dangers associated with it.

Chewign anything for several hours could probably induce a state of meditation...

I find normal therapeutic doses (2 fresh leaves) will give a revitalised/calm feeling, great combined with Ashwagandha... particulary before bed, great natural hypnotic.

Have tried upto about 16leaves with no greatly enchanced effect to the norm excecpt maybe a little GI upset (from the bitterness)