The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Delivery times for december and xmas

The busiest month of the year for us is november. We have just processed ALL remaining orders for november and they will be in the mail on monday. Apologies for the delay on some of these as we once again weren't prepared for the rush :blush:

Because we understand that folks want to buy plants as presents, and herbs & extracts for the festive season, we will be processing orders with a minimum delay for the next few weeks.

For xmas plants you will need to hurry as we can only send them out monday the 11th and 18th. For cacti sections and herbs we can send right to the last day, but they may not reach you for xmas if you leave it till the 21st.

Use paypal or internet transfer for the most reliable quick payments, keeping in mind that transfers take 1-2 business days and paypal is instant! Credit cards also take 1-2 days.

We will also send orders straight after xmas, but please note that the friday before NYE is usually the australia post picnic and hence not a postal business day.

And there's also going to be delays due to Torsten's annual dress-up as "Father Trip-Mass" while he scoots around the country to deposit goodies when he cums down our chimneys :lol:

So when do I get my spoon?

did you pay for the postage? [it was $20 from memory :P ]

did you pay for the postage? [it was $20 from memory :P ]

Ha! Bet you wish you'd held on to your chopsticks now! Huh Creach?

Due to reasons beyond my control I am unexpectedly stuck in sydney. I am helping one of our members who has been unjustly exposed to the nastiest side of our WOD legal system [please do not discuss this matter any further at this point].

So, sadly I am not certain if we can stick to the shipping schedules as promised. where possible we will make up for it by sending express post. If all else fails we are always willing to refund [must be requested by E-MAIL before dispatch].

Your understanding where possible is appreciated. Your right to insist on service as promised is also respected without question. We are trying our best, but sometimes there are things more important than running a businss. Wish us luck - we need it.

Good luck T, you are a saint :worship::wub: