The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
twich

A site for seed import conditions for Aus

This may be old news for some here, but I just found this site where you can look up which plants are banned in Australia or require permits for importing. I'm just glad I finally bloody found it! Import conditions please enjoy.

Wow, that is surprisingly complete- I looked up almost 20 of my plants by latin name before finally hitting on one they had no info for, I guess Fernleaf biscuitroot really is rare :lol:

Just to point out, this only covers AQIS (Quarantine) matters; Customs is completely seperate.

Thanks for the link twich :)

This is the ICON link we have been posting for several years now whenever there is a quarantine question :rolleyes:

but yeah, this is ONLY quarantine. It does NOT cover customs.

Yeah I don't like wasting my brain space for memorising complex URLs so I always just google aqis icon.

Yeah I don't like wasting my brain space for memorising complex URLs so I always just google aqis icon.

hey apo, most browsers have a bookmark function :P

I really only bookmark sites I use rarely because those will be the things that I forget the google keywords to :P

EDIT: Uh this is to the end that I can remember how to access most sites with complex URLs without relying on a specific computers bookmarks (i.e. I can grab the URL to aqis icon from any computer with access to google).

Edited by apothecary