The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
SirLSD

swap lophs for lophs

almost all of my lophs (mostly grafted)are a fairly caespitose form of L williamsii from the same genetic stock. they aren't really strict caesiptose as they can be trained out of the trait as seen in the skull pic. as they pup a lot when grafted you can quickly turn 1 plant into a whole heap. btw they are self fertile also.

i am looking to trade some of these for other lophs to diversify my collection. can trade 1-7cm unrooted or recently rooted degrafted pups/clumps. looking for same size degrafted, or smaller ungrafted lophs. prefer if the variety/ area originating from is known but not essential.

post-117-1163754529_thumb.jpg

cacti1711062_001b.bmp

cacti171106_004c.bmp

cacti1711062_001b.bmp

cacti171106_004c.bmp

cacti1711062_001b.bmp

cacti171106_004c.bmp

no one interested?

swap 2 for 1?

these flowers are begging for some cross polination.

post-117-1164024900_thumb.jpg

hey man, nice pics!! Hahahaha, it's awesome to see a nice loph in that skull pot. I have one of those skull pots exactly the same at home and have been staring at it lately, picturing a loph in it. (thing it originally came from bunnings with some small kinda cacti in it). The only thing that deterred me was that lophs have very tall taproots and the pot wasn't tall enough but the idea of putting a grafted loph with a small stock (like in ur pic) would make for a wonderful ornamental for one's bedroom windowsill!! !! :)

Edited by SaBReT00tH

bump

is your pm working i sent you a few but no reply

thought my pm is working but didnt get pm from you. pm got lost or hacked? anyone else not get a reply from me? email me at [email protected]