The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bandario

Unhooking energy connections- past loves etc

I've seen this mentioned on here a few times before;of course, I can't manage to dig up anything with the search function now.

Basically I came out of an blisteringly intense relationship a couple of months ago (2 years long 2 pisces): we both thought that we were going to be forever, but eventually came to realise our goals and ideals are quite different. Whilst i'm glad we had the scope to realise what was going on, and part ways before we hated each other, there is still a few things niggling at me that I can't seem to shake.

I know it has only been a couple of months and time is a huge factor in things like this, but I've been doing a lot of reading lately and expanding on my ideas about energetic connections between people... we had some incredible experiences together and were very much linked and on the same wavelength, to a very scary degree at times...

Right now, if I were to even see her in public I know I would just about pass out and have my vision go all blurry, and she keeps popping up in my dreams, thoughts etc which I guess is only natural.

Basically I'm looking for any information on how to speed up the process of unhooking and allow us both to get on with living our lives...

and i'm asking in here because i've seen this exact topic mentioned before but I can't remember by who!

I read a book by Matt Guest last week that mentioned some very relavant stuff, but no clues on how to actually do anything about it.

Cheers for any information.

yes there are steps that you can do to hekp you move on and let go as you say.

one i woudl suggest a limpeiza or ritual cleansing.

this is known as dano in the tradition i work in.

basically your love magic energy has to be severed and your energetic pathways as you put it disconnected and yoru own energ boosted and raised.

if you wish to tlak to me more about it pm me.

i think san pedro could help you greatly.

Saint Peter ala San Pedro the patron saint of "disambiguation"..explains a lot thanks Hebs!

bandario:I'd say most of your reading here on this topic was involving my own experiences and prior teachings.Sure San pedro may be equally if not more powerful but contrary to my sig I have more exp. in the para-psychology of disconnecting to the very situation you face ...and I've had successful first-hand experiences and ultimate success in the very area of which you speak.

I would like to pre-record some self-hypnotic MP3 walk-thru teks to deal with emotional issues for those in countries where injesting certain comlementary substances are considered illegal and have them for free download but alas I might need Apoths help to achieve this.

Believe me bandario it is possible through many ways.

So many things I want to do with so little resources atm....same goes as with Hebrew too,feel free to pm me.You have nothing to lose; yet as san pedro,you can keep that which you want to keep intact

You :wink:

probably you are unable to, but my best advice is to throw yourself into a new & challenging enviroment.

take 2-3 months off & head to India, China or Mexico, for example.

best wishes.

yes i agree there are many different ways to acheive the same goal.

para psychology soudns interesting i dotn knwo much about it actually. would love to hear more about the principals.

with san pedro curers they often heal these sort of problems. they perform the ritual cleansing (limpezia) and follow that with the Flroriemncia (sp?) Flowering.

i very interesting ritual and i feel that it does a good job at healing this situation. but liek you say there are many roads to take.

Thanks guys;

As I said to Hebrew via pm; I know enough about san pedro and other cactus teachers to see that these things could be of great value, but I have never come across anyone with actual practical knowledge of these things. It is not something I'm keen to embark on without any kind of guidance so for now I'm just going to keep doing the work that I have been and keep my eyes open for an energy healer somewhere near me.

As for the 3 months in india....a dream :)

The best I can manage is a new job starting in a couple of weeks and a couple of weeks in Thailand shortly afterwards.

Mescalito, I'll probably msg you with some Q's on the weekend regarding your own personal experiences.

cheers guys

-Adam