The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Gollum

oujia boards

Hi Everyone

Has any one used as oujia board before?

My girlfriend wants to buy one but i have been warned against them from one of my mums friends who is a spiritual healer.She said that it opens up a doorway for bad spirits to attach themselves to you. :devil: She basically said avoid them like the plauge!

I am a very curious person though and i am interested as to how they work.

I would be keen to hear any experiences anyone has had with this type of thing.

Google the subject and start reading then base an opinion on your beliefs

the ouija board should be treated with caution, in the wrong hands and state of mind any tool can be dangerous but with sensible handling and the correct safeguards it's easy.

that being said ,

anyone can operate a 'tool' but that doesnt make him/her a master of it till they have put in the years of practice,dont expect an instant line to the w.w.w. (world wide wierd) :wink:

and on the lighter side,here's a keyring i picked up at k-mart a few years back. :lol:

post-1277-1160273113_thumb.jpg

Like most teenagers I had a play with one. We contacted a spirit whose name was Warren. He had died in WW2. He was pretty unfriendly and seemed fairly unimpressed that we had summoned him. Apart from 'woa, that was weird', I can't say I really got anything out of the experience.

I did have a friend at this time who had regular contact through an ouija board with a spirit she referred to as her gaurdian angel who gave her advice and seemed genuinely benevolent. But that's about the only story I've heard of someone getting really positive results with one.

Personally I would be uncomfortable using one now as I feel powers that are not well understood are best not played with. I don't know whether there are 'evil spirits' or even spirits at all but I think there are some things best left to those with the knowledge and experience to deal with them correctly.

Hey Gollum, whats this lady like, is she any good?

I am interested in getting a spiritual clensing but dont want to get it done but some ditsy old sham at the local markets ya know, I would like it done but someone who is very serious and genuine about thier work and has enough time and good energy to do something meaningful.

Seriously, I know if I was dead, the last thing I'd want is to be pulled into a ouija board by a couple of teenagers...

It's like John Edwards, and Crossing Over... Is that all you have to look forward to in the afterlife? Being channeled by an asshole like that? :lol:

Not that I think he can actually do it.

There are good and bad spirits out there, so just be careful.

I've had experiences where oujia boards seem to amplify the psychic energies of the participants...have witnessed glass moving of its own accord, and other spooky phenomena. I reckon they're fun...only as dangerous as you allow them to be

Yeah andy the lady i have seen is very in tune with the spiritual world. I have seen her a few times and my mum sees her quite often too.I didnt get any ditsy or cheesy vibes of her.

I recently saw another elderly guy on the coast who is also a spiritual healer and can reccomend him too. No cheesyness or wacky shit. And i felt he was very genuine. I felt completly comfortable with him and really took what he said seriously.He doesnt believe in chargeing a fee but you can leave a donation if you wish. He is retired and believes he was guided to do what he does so he is not in it to make money.I made my girlfriend promise me not to buy the board after speaking to this woman this morning. She couldnt stress enough how powerful they and dangerous they can be. And when i told my girlfriend about the whole "spirits attaching themselves to you" she told me that after she used one a few years ago she felt a presence that would follow her into the bathroom and toilet, sorta like a feeling that someone else was there. I rang this lady back and told her what my girlfriend told me and she was not surprised at all! She said that when these spirits do attatch themselves they attach from the back and you feel like you are being followed. She reckons that it can really take a long time to get rid of these spirits too and that they can really mess with your life. She said just like we have bad apples here on earth you also get bad spirits that pray on the inexperienced and vulnerable.

She recommended that if you really want to contact the spirit world do it with an experienced spiritual healer that has protection from other spirit guides in a safe place with lots of positive energy.

So it is my decision to stay the hell away from this board at all costs! I dont want no evil shit attaching itself to me!

Oh and andy if you are interested in seeing one of the people i have mentioned pm me and i can give you some details.

Chainsaws and guns can be both useful and dangerous too.

Ouija is empowered by intent and no different to scrying,tarot,chanelling,I-ching etc..but I believe the possibility exists that if you approach any method to contact "spirits" in particular via a physical device,then you need to know how to approach the call and more importantly how to "hang-up" and let them go about their business afterwards.

The Hellraiser series illustrates this message :wink:

Victor zammit's home page has some interesting stuff on electronic medium work http://www.victorzammit.com/